• Thunder

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Other: I'm a fakkit and I like the Heat

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Yeah, but if you're a ball head you'll be watching. I know you will and I'd rather see KD hoist it up than anyone else. That's pretty much what it is. Though I hate James Harden.
I'll watch for the sheer entertainment, but I have no interest in seeing anyone else win over another team.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
not gonna root for anybody...but best case scenario since my Lakeshow lost is for OKC to win. Don't want Duncan tying Kobe...Love seeing Lebron lose...Can't root for the Celdikks...Sixers and Pacers dont have a chance in hell...Spurs fans are delusional as hell if you think this next series is gonna be easy. This thunder team is damn good.
Then Durant could surpass Kobe. Its a given that he is going to have more MVP's. You don't want Kobe losing his edge which is championships.

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh, Durant is my next favorite player after Kobe and Westbrook is a UCLA dude, so I wouldn't mind seeing them win it all.

-{J03c00L}-

MITCH DID IT!
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
I'm gonna go with the hometown boys for me, Westbrook and James Harden. but I really think they don't have a chance against the Spurs. we shall see.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Then Durant could surpass Kobe. Its a given that he is going to have more MVP's. You don't want Kobe losing his edge which is championships.
Durant has 5 championships to go breh...he got a ways to go before we start that conversation...when I first watched him in Seattle I knew he had something that Kobe had...If he wins a championship...I wouldnt even be mad...dude is destined for greatness...If my squad aint in it...might as well sit back and enjoy.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Last year I was happy to root for the Mavs. This year is disgustya. The Spurs are like the best option I guess, but my instincts say I need to hate on Timmy getting his 5th.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
lol @ the thought of a laker fan rooting for the fukkin Celtics. :childplease:

GTFO.gif

YBE

Banned
Daps
even though the Thunder beat us, i respect them as a squad.

if they get past San Antonio & meet up with Miami i hope they win......so LeBron bytch ass can be 0-3

:pacspit: