• Other: I'm a fakkit and I like the Heat

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If we lose imma roll with Spurs cuz Duncan the GOAT PF and last of early 00s superstars no hard feelings towards them since We have shytted on them multiple times

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Tough.

If the Spurs win a ring. It will strengthen their argument for the greatest franchise of this era and it will also help Duncan's case for the best of this era.

Celtics. They are our main rivals. Can't ever root for them.

Thunder. They beat us.

Miami. I don't hate an NBA team more than I hate them.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
i'm going with the thunder. I like durant; they're pretty exciting to watch; and they can play pretty good defense. Plus seeing durant win the finals mvp while lebron is somewhere :sadbron: would be perfect.

I cant root for the spurs; ever since they swept the knicks in the finals; but if it came down to them vs the heat i'll roll with the spurs :manny:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
If we lose imma roll with Spurs cuz Duncan the GOAT PF and last of early 00s superstars no hard feelings towards them since We have shytted on them multiple times

What about Garnett, Ray, and Paul? The Celts got three 00s superstars on their roster.

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
Rolling with the Spurs although it will put Duncan right there on Kobe's 5 ring platform. Ive never had a problem with the Spurs except they've been our Western conference rival for the last 15 years. With no Lakers, Duncan has 7 rings. With no spurs, Kobe has 8 rings.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
mann fukk mann I think we might just have to go with the C's but f**k i don't want them getting that 17th banner, so f**k going for them, and we can't let TD get that 5th ring, Bron ain't sh!t so we can't have him winning. Mann f**k it lets go Indy, be this years Grizzles. mann :pacspit: the playoffs.
:sadbron::to: