When swangin' goes wrong...

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Well in racing the drivers do it to warm their tires up faster before the start of the race or keep their tires warm during a caution flag.:troll: But these fools don't need to do it unless they are in a parade or something. Doing that shyt on the street will get yo' ass hit. Just ask Ray-Ray!!!:ooh:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

the nikka in the black el dogg...tryin 2 get his ass up outta of there...kuz he know he in lane violation with that bullshyt...nikka cut the bang off ...n hot tailed it...

got broke off

Last edited by a moderator:

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
that's what i thought. i been outta the swangin' game for a hot second, so i didn't know that they sped shyt up....:russ:

Wha happen in the vid is the main reason....

Unless u part of a line... U never kno wha the next slab will do.. Get dipped on trunk all in yo face .u will either wreck slabs or run into a bystander

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Well in racing the drivers do it to warm their tires up faster before the start of the race or keep their tires warm during a caution flag.:troll: But these fools don't need to do it unless they are in a parade or something. Doing that shyt on the street will get yo' ass hit. Just ask Ray-Ray!!!:ooh:

They warmin up the boppaz panties... N it's a slab parade... At any givin moment

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Trying to drive home from high school and EVERYONE is swangin' in front of you. :sadbron:

:whew: so many close calls

edit:
@shopthatwrecks that chick in your avi name ain't Tasha is it? :merchant:

Last edited by a moderator:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In high school when headed to a party we used to swang on the wrong side of the of the road about 10 cars deep :snoop:

Might as well drove straight to the precint

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
boston accents are much better...

:rudy:

Trust me i know Boston accents suck although their no where near as bad as the movies make them out to be a do cringe when i hear a bad one

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
In high school when headed to a party we used to swang on the wrong side of the of the road about 10 cars deep :snoop:

Might as well drove straight to the precint

i went to willowridge. we swung BACKWARDS on the wrong side of Chimney Rock with the doors open.:gladbron: breakin' boyz off.....:mj::obama: