When someone calls you with an unsaved number do you pick up?

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Sometimes answer in a foreign language until the other person hangs up or gets frustrated and hangs up...and that happens when i feel like fukkn with someone on the phone (rare)

Most times i dont even pick up the phone when its a saved number,i hate talking on the phone...

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
if i'm expecting to hear from someone from that area code, yes, other than that, you better leave a message or shoot a text. most times that doesn't happen so i'll assume it's spam or a bill collector :win:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
I usually do if its a local number or from NY, Philly, DE, or Jersey cuz I know people from school from there.

If its from like Oregon or some other retarded ass state no :comeon:

I have an iphone so it shows where the call is coming from based on the area code

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Sometimes answer in a foreign language until the other person hangs up or gets frustrated and hangs up...and that happens when i feel like fukkn with someone on the phone (rare)

Most times i dont even pick up the phone when its a saved number,i hate talking on the phone...

say sum latin phrases not spanish but in latin they like :dwillhuh: what is this sorcery :ohmy:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
say sum latin phrases not spanish but in latin they like :dwillhuh: what is this sorcery :ohmy:

yea i hit em with some spanish or pig latin in a hillbilly billy bob thornton accent until they just explode and slam the phone down...

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i do the google thing too. if i don't know who's calling, it's probably better they introduce themselves to me over voicemail...

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's one of the most annoying things when people dont answer. There have been times where it is an emergency and you have to call from somewhere and mawfukkers looking on their phone like :violent:

This girl i know missed speaking to her dying father because of this :wow::wow:

Daps
I don't answer unless it's in my phone, I know the number (like someone's job) or I'm expecting a phone call. Leave a message, or I assume you didn't really want shyt.:manny:

And it has has nothing to do with being scared.

not using your voice on voicemail :blessed:

i aint tryin to have these fukkers knowing who they called even when i dont pick up

White Robot Lady: "You have reached 123-456-7899..." :ahh:

Racked Up

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I pick up an don't say shyt...wanna hear dey voice 1st :lolbron:

usually ignore unknown calls tho :mjpls:

Genome

Pro
Supporter
Daps