When someone calls you with an unsaved number do you pick up?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I answer it and if it's someone I don't want to talk to I fake like my phone is getting bad reception, hang up and immediately add them to my blocked list before they call back.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
I answer it but if its a missed call I won't call back

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Yes. It could be a dying relative calling to let me know that I'm about inherit millions.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
NEVER. Thats what voicemail is for...i screen every call and if you can't leave a vm then it wasn't that damn important to begin with.

And then when they keep calling without leaving a vm a nikka be lookin at the phone like...:beli:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I CANT STAND people that dont answer to unsaved/unknown number :angry: Who the fuc are you hiding from? You aint Bin laden :dry:

Everyone I owe is getting their freakin money so i dont have to hide from noone so call me from an unsaved number I WILL pick up and ask what you want.

AS A MATTER OF FACT it's the opposite from me: If you want me to pick up the phone quick then call me from anumber I dont know because i'll be curious to know who it is and what they want.

If you call me from a number i know I'm likely to ignore it because I already know who it is.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
If they don't leave a message then they're automatically branded as inconsiderate douchebags and whatever they were calling me for was worth shyt. So I put the number under the Undesirables contact and go on with my day. :yeshrug: