When Roseanne looks at you like you crazy while you are talking you know you have to be one crazy motherfukker

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
SOMEONE HELP THE BEAR:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Mystikal_2016.png

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Wasn't there something recent about him and a dog or something? Or maybe I'm thinking of that one politician who bragged about putting down a puppy. I could have sworn there was something else with RFK jr and dogs.

Anyways, anytime I see Roseanne I think of Paul Mooney joking about her claiming she sold p*ssy in-between shows :laff:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trump is "Old uncle with an agenda" crazy. RFK is "Our state budget for mental institutions was cut so here he is" crazy.

The type to have raggedy oldheads going

200w.gif
"Oh he spittin' that real shyt."

I have heard him say some real shyt before though:hubie:

The problem is alot of people like to throw out the baby with the placenta. But even the placenta has nutrients:respect:

Its also not wise to to be blinded by someone saying real shyt, to the point you ignore their crazy.

But this story seems like moreso a case of once somebody is labeled crazy,people look for the crazy in everything they say. Or look for ways to paint everything they say as crazy. This is what they do with Farakhan,Kanye,Tariq,Natureboy and 90% of the conscience community as well. The man found a dead bear(or hit it himself). Decided he wanted it for the meat,got stuck doing something else,then had to go to the airport. Being inconsiderate and dumping the bear in Central Park for somebody else to clean up, is what I would expect an entitled jackass to do:mjlol:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I have heard him say some real shyt before though:hubie:

The problem is alot of people like to throw out the baby with the placenta. But even the placenta has nutrients:respect:

Its also not wise to to be blinded by someone saying real shyt, to the point you ignore their crazy.

But this story seems like moreso a case of once somebody is labeled crazy,people look for the crazy in everything they say. Or look for ways to paint everything they say as crazy. This is what they do with Farakhan,Kanye,Tariq,Natureboy and 90% of the conscience community as well. The man found a dead bear(or hit it himself). Decided he wanted it for the meat,got stuck doing something else,then had to go to the airport. Being inconsiderate and dumping the bear in Central Park for somebody else to clean up, is what I would expect an entitled jackass to do:mjlol:
There is nothing Presidential about this goof but his name