When Roseanne looks at you like you crazy while you are talking you know you have to be one crazy motherfukker

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This fukking guy :beli: I unsubbed from Lord Jamar's Yanadameen Godcast last week cause he was on some "Kamala ain't good, Trump isn't necessarily the answer...but you know who I do like? That RFK Jr. Be talking some real ish." This dude is crazy AND is linked with Trump. He is a trojan damn horse with issues. His own family ain't feeling him.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
This fukking guy :beli: I unsubbed from Lord Jamar's Yanadameen Godcast last week cause he was on some "Kamala ain't good, Trump isn't necessarily the answer...but you know who I do like? That RFK Jr. Be talking some real ish." This dude is crazy AND is linked with Trump. He is a trojan damn horse with issues. His own family ain't feeling him.
Jamar became a circus clown by constantly saying contrarian shyt to draw attention to himself. Smart (and old ) enough to know better and continues the shuck and jive routine.
He started with the slavery denial and never stopped.

Rosanne is a piece of shyt who got removed from her show for calling a Black woman an ape.

RFK Jr is a cotdamned clown with time and money on his hands, and nothing better to do.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whats crazy about this compared to half the shyt Trump says:gucci:?
Trump is "Old uncle with an agenda" crazy. RFK is "Our state budget for mental institutions was cut so here he is" crazy.

The type to have raggedy oldheads going

200w.gif
"Oh he spittin' that real shyt."