When PAWGING in Miami with OnlyFans thot goes horribly wrong.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FU75JG3IGNFW3HCKYSEGCW2RYA.PNG

AP22342699075777-scaled.jpg

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Certified c00n idgaf and feel no sympathy for this fool. You lay with dogs you get fleas.:camby:

So with that logic black people in white neighborhoods deserve to be beat up and killed for being in a white environment? They, the victim, voluntarily entered the white environment putting themselves in clear and present danger, therefore, their assault or killing is justified?

Look how this comment and many comments in this thread compare to my last comment on the Lamont thread. Do you not see the obvious double standard? Everyone agrees that this man made an obvious and conscious decision as a grown man to put himself in stupid place, and bears the responsibility for it, no different than entering the tiger enclosure at the zoo.

Just as I said in the previous thread, you can euthanize the predator if that is your objective, however it does not eliminate the choice the victim made to place themselves in that environment.

And All I'm saying is The logic doesn't magically disappear because the consequences make us feel bad or because we feel entitled to change the underlying ethos of that environment. neither does the identity of the person change the logic.

Even you seem to agree….:sas2:

Live by the pawg, die by the pawg :skip:
Post #40, april 7 , 2022 in this exact same thread.

Last edited:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps

broller

Veteran
Daps
She was never good looking but here's her content :francis:

damn they had sex tapes

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look how this comment and many comments in this thread compare to my last comment on the Lamont thread. Do you not see the obvious double standard? Everyone agrees that this man made an obvious and conscious decision as a grown man to put himself in stupid place, and bears the responsibility for it, no different than entering the tiger enclosure at the zoo.

Just as I said in the previous thread, you can euthanize the predator if that is your objective, however it does not eliminate the choice the victim made to place themselves in that environment.

And All I'm saying is The logic doesn't magically disappear because the consequences make us feel bad or because we feel entitled to change the underlying ethos of that environment. neither does the identity of the person change the logic.

Even you seem to agree….:sas2:

Post #40, april 7 , 2022 in this exact same thread.
Once again, the default reaction of coli milic00ns to the death or suffering of another black person is to :yeshrug: and claim they deserved it. Y'all internalized and perpetuate the devaluation of black lives, stop the pro-black cosplay :camby:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
She was fat when she was first booked so you can't blame jail

Who paying 2.8 Million over 2 years for this :mjlol: :dead: :what: :comeon: :russ: :francis:
nikkaz is beyond thirsty out here. Fat nasty looking hoes are raking in the doe out here. Male gender done went out sad in the OnlyFans era:snoop:.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
This guy had obvious self esteem issues and his comments on black women were reprehensible but I’ve seen a documentary on their relationship and despite being called the n word and brutalized numerous times he stayed due to not being willing to let go of his “prize”. She’s a straight up psycho murderer and deserves life.