When PAWGING in Miami with OnlyFans thot goes horribly wrong.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to go against the grain here a say there's nothing wrong with WW/BM and BW/WM relationships...as long as it comes from a place of general authentic like for the other person

The problem with his and many other interracial relationships is it comes from a place of self hate

Last edited:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Too many Nigerians for my comfort are seemingly comfortable being the only Black person in their group or being the token amongst a sea of whites. Im not even afraid to say it. And alot of it has to do with c00ngerian family members and parents who tell their kids directly or indirectly not to associate with Black Americans. And they pass on those c00n traits to their kids.
:mjpls:

Which is sad cause if this c00n had some Black Americans in his circle he would of still been alive cause they would of told him to stay the fukk away from white devils. like that.
You have Black people who get a little money and move there family to all white areas not thinking about the long term affects that actually has on them.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I'm going to go against the grain here a say there's not wrong with WW/BM and BW/WM relationships...as long as it comes from a place of general authentic like for the other person

The problem with his and many other interracial relationships is it comes from a place of self hate

A lot of IR relationships come from self hate. The media has been pushing IR relationships as “proof” that diversity works but I’ve spoken to many couples in IR relationships where the big factor in their choose was the self hate they had for the men or women in their group

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of IR relationships come from self hate. The media has been pushing IR relationships as “proof” that diversity works but I’ve spoken to many couples in IR relationships where the big factor in their choose was the self hate they had for the men or women in their group
Interesting. What were some of the factors that led to that self hate?

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Why were there so many c00n ass tweets from Black people during 2011-2014???
Lots of black people were teenagers back then and Twitter was largely new and not heavily moderated. Kinda like a forum but more personal. In essence, it would be like a coli member dying then a bunch of people exposed their posts typing cac and faq from 10 years ago.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Interesting. What were some of the factors that led to that self hate?

Hispanic women are big one. Anyone that lives in the northeast can tell you Hispanic women will always say “Hispanic men are too machista” or however you say it.

Asian women who live LIT lives say some of the most mean things about Asian men compared to others.

Also to add to the fact you ever notice that there are specific popular IR relationships? That’s because there is racial programming in a lot of it.

If there wasn’t there would be no high levels of certain IR groups. For example why is Asian women and white males so high?

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Lots of black people were teenagers back then and Twitter was largely new and not heavily moderated. Kinda like a forum but more personal. In essence, it would be like a coli member dying then a bunch of people exposed their posts typing cac and faq from 10 years ago.
But I've seen many people who were in their late 20s and early to mids 30 on that same shyt. Either general c00ning, white/latina/asian girl hysteria or full blown wenching. I was on Twitter at that time but none of the shyt ever came up on my timeline. Only saw it when people got exposed the last few years. Was there a c00n virus going on?

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hispanic women are big one. Anyone that lives in the northeast can tell you Hispanic women will always say “Hispanic men are too machista” or however you say it.

Asian women who live LIT lives say some of the most mean things about Asian men compared to others.

Also to add to the fact you ever notice that there are specific popular IR relationships? That’s because there is racial programming in a lot of it.

If there wasn’t there would be no high levels of certain IR groups. For example why is Asian women and white males so high?

Interesting. I personally wouldn’t call this self hate more so wanting to be treated better because they know how the men in their race treat women.