When PAWGING in Miami with OnlyFans thot goes horribly wrong.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shows how little I interact with foreign black folks, I never heard the term akata before. Sound like the name of a tribe.

I did look that shyt up tho :stopitslime:

If you looked that shyt up then go a little further and look up some of the shyt that happens in Nigeria :merchant:

You would have thought that kidnapping rings and ritual killings stopped when the slave traded ended and the Aro Confederacy and the Oyo were put out of business. Nope. That shyt is still happening in Nigeria. So ain't nobody got no room to be calling somebody Akata when they do Akata shyt themslves.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
They got pics of shorty covered in dude blood
56380411-0-image-a-15_1649429244023.jpg

3112add65d17461e9bac5e7ac9fef0ee_md.jpg

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shows how little I interact with foreign black folks, I never heard the term akata before. Sound like the name of a tribe.

I did look that shyt up tho :stopitslime:

If you looked that shyt up then go a little further and look up some of the shyt that happens in Nigeria :merchant:

You would have thought that kidnapping rings and ritual killings stopped when the slave traded ended and the Aro Confederacy and the Oyo were put out of business. Nope. That shyt is still happening in Nigeria. So ain't nobody got no room to be calling somebody Akata when they do Akata shyt themslves.

It's a damn shame c00ns in Nigeria shifted a term of endearment to a slur
One cultural hotspot for this tension is in the word “Akata”, a Yoruba term with a complicated history. The essential meaning translates roughly to “wild animal”—usually a wild cat such as a panther or leopard (though some have contended that it means “fox” or “jackal” instead). The word may have become widely associated with Black American people in the mind’s eye of young Nigerian immigrant students during the Black Panther Party’s high visibility on college campuses in the 1960s-1970s, when our radical youth claimed their identities as displaced African people on the world’s stage.

These were a pivotal two decades for Black American cultural autonomy. The Black Panthers’ fierce wild cat totem burns in the mind, as does the Black Arts Movement with its expressions of our very West African sense of cool and signature revolutionary spirit. Jazz talk had recursively made its way throughout the 20th century into 70s jive talk, in which Black Americans meaningfully and symbolically referred to each other as “cat”.

Continuing the African-centered momentum that our freedom fighters set in motion years ago, I am choosing to form a symbolic socio-political identity using this word. In doing so, I want to re-assert these clarifying statements about Black people born in America.

Call me Akata: Reclaiming our birthright as Indigenous and African people born on American soil - The Black Youth Project

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But his family raising money for all his funeral expenses? shyt ain't adding up.

Edit: Wait, they Nigerian? Ok so they scamming. Nevermind

cmon man lol

everybody saying the chic is “famous” on IG so maybe he was living off her shyt

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It's a damn shame c00ns in Nigeria shifted a term of endearment to a slur
One cultural hotspot for this tension is in the word “Akata”, a Yoruba term with a complicated history. The essential meaning translates roughly to “wild animal”—usually a wild cat such as a panther or leopard (though some have contended that it means “fox” or “jackal” instead). The word may have become widely associated with Black American people in the mind’s eye of young Nigerian immigrant students during the Black Panther Party’s high visibility on college campuses in the 1960s-1970s, when our radical youth claimed their identities as displaced African people on the world’s stage.

These were a pivotal two decades for Black American cultural autonomy. The Black Panthers’ fierce wild cat totem burns in the mind, as does the Black Arts Movement with its expressions of our very West African sense of cool and signature revolutionary spirit. Jazz talk had recursively made its way throughout the 20th century into 70s jive talk, in which Black Americans meaningfully and symbolically referred to each other as “cat”.

Continuing the African-centered momentum that our freedom fighters set in motion years ago, I am choosing to form a symbolic socio-political identity using this word. In doing so, I want to re-assert these clarifying statements about Black people born in America.

Call me Akata: Reclaiming our birthright as Indigenous and African people born on American soil - The Black Youth Project

GET THIS FAN FICTION
BULLshyt OUTTA HERE.

:devil:
:evil: