When parking which do you prefer to do?

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Straight in. Terrible at parallel parking. Idk how I got my drivers.

:jayz: man I can't pull in for shyt.

My ex use to say how the fukk are you so great @ backing up :mindblown: but u suck at pulling in :dwillhuh:

I'm decent at parallel also from going to school in the city.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
:jayz: man I can't pull in for shyt.

My ex use to say how the fukk are you so great @ backing up :mindblown: but u suck at pulling in :dwillhuh:

I'm decent at parallel also from going to school in the city.

I failed the parallel parking at my drivers test I remember the test giver was looking at me like :beli:. What's even more weird is that it was my 2nd time taking that test and I messed it up. The first time I took my drivers and failed I did parallel parking perfectly.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I reverse in all the time.

It really is only a matter of knowing how to position your car in front of the space right before reversing, and also getting used to the movements you see in your side mirrors as you're reversing and your car is turning into the space (I know some people prefer to look back while doing it, but that's actually harder for me for some reason). You just keep looking in both side mirrors back-and-forth until you see in your left mirror that the car on your left is parallel to your car (and there's enough space for you to get out), and same thing with the right mirror and the car on your right.....then you straighten up and back right in.

It does take some getting used to when you first learn it, though.

I'm still horrible at parallel parking. If the space isn't at least two-and-a-half car lengths, forget it.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pull in....reversing paring is hard as shyt....im amazed how ppl do it