When nikkas from MAJOR cities judge people for living in other cities?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
And u so right bout nikkaz underestimatin B'Ham. Them dude don't play down there. Matter fact, they got the right attitude and will welcome nikkaz til u cross em. Then it's curtains.[/quote]

Its a very humble and workman like city. UNTIL it looks like you are fixing to come up, that's when the hate starts, because success in Birmingham is rare. but if you just a cool broke nikka or make a few dollas its cool. But you can't be a star and live here.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
See, I fukks wit threads like these. A lot of useful info. You single cats can really set yourself up for the future because you don't got a fam yet. Shiiit, if I knew then, what I know now, I would stack so much paper livin in a smaller city with a low cost of livin

keithj

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Central
When your used to living in a big city it's hard to go backwards. I could probably do it if I had a family though but not single.

True, but also it's also nice to be somewhere where it's dialed down and not everyone is sharkin.

Next place I move, I'm trying to be on some lowkey Cheers shyt - where everybody knows your name. :win:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I love Chicago. My fam on my momma side live there, but I'd be lyin if I told you I would live in Chicago over Columbus. I would have to be in a certain financial standing for me to pick Chicago. I live in fukkin Decatur, Illinois and I'm strugglin. Chicago would eat my broke ass alive. At least if I moved to Columbus in my current situation, the cost of livin is so low and jobs there could better support that cost of livin, I could survive.

Bein broke is fukked up. Try bein broke in a big city that has a lot to do, you'll be even more depressed

My parents live out in ohio in cleveland and i'm thinking about moving out there cause out west in california shyt pockets are drying up and this due to the fact that the job market, cost of living is ripping people a new a$$hole and the blacks are getting it the worse from the job market and political side of things.. we got cities bankrupt and more close to it.

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
Move to dallas,houston,austin,san antonio, or corpus brehs

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Concerning big cities, I only been to Atlanta, Nashville, Charlotte, then of course the mid sized cities like Mobile, B'Ham, Columbia, and Greensboro just to name a few. I'm probably one of the few in here that would be content in living in a city like Birmingham (Vestavia Hills). Until January I lived in a town with only 8,000 people. So, anything over 200,000 is good for me. :manny:

This is the man to rob(I'm kidding of course) you say over them hills you making bread or got it. I stay in Pratt. we got hit by that tornado in 2011

got the neighborhood looking like :ohhh:

it will never be the same.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
My parents live out in ohio in cleveland and i'm thinking about moving out there cause out west in california shyt pockets are drying up and this due to the fact that the job market, cost of living is ripping people a new @sshole and the blacks are getting it the worse from the job market and political side of things.. we got cities bankrupt and more close to it.

You can go to Cleveland and stack. Same way in Detroit, but DET is :buildup: right now, crime-wise.

shyt, Ima need me a govt job asap if I wanna retire in my mid 50s:to:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
This is the man to rob(I'm kidding of course) you say over them hills you making bread or got it. I stay in Pratt. we got hit by that tornado in 2011

got the neighborhood looking like :ohhh:

it will never be the same.

Breh, Vestavia is awesome, I stay in Montgomery, got 32 murders I think already which to some people that's :heh: status.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I can't even lie, if my company i work for had openings in texas or nevada i'll move wit the quickness do to no state tax.

But I'm making my move to ohio base off the fact i'm single, no kids and my parents have a 2 family home which is paid off and they will give it to me when they passed. so i can move out there get a cheap place for a while and do me without meeting new people.. stay in my bat cave and get money

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Breh, Vestavia is awesome, I stay in Montgomery, got 32 murders I think already which to some people that's :heh: status.

Montgomery and Prichard. FUCH NO. I'd rather get merked here. At least its more to do. Montgomery nikkas don't play at all. we talking 32 murders per 100,000 people if you add them numbers up that shyt is deadly.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
i just don't get when nikkas big up there city/state every chance they get, constantly tryna prove how dope or cool there city is over yours ....nothing wrong with being proud of where you from though...but unless you have some type of investment or directly benefit from tourism STFU!