When nikkas from MAJOR cities judge people for living in other cities?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
How yall feel about that.

I'm a B'ham nikka but I've been a few places. Loved San Fran dope city, Oakland ehhhhh not so much(chick I was visiting stayed in East Oakland, only place I've legit been nervous while the sun was up lol) but it was still straight if you wasn't in the hood. Jacksonville, DC when I was in college was pretty nice(but they got they spots like every other city) Memphis and Nashville(where I want to live) of course ATL. etc...

and I always here people be like oh I couldn't live there or stay in that place. well yes motherfukker you could. would you enjoy it as much, probably not. but nikkas be acting like there are literally only 4 cities in the US worth living in. NY,LA,HOU,CHI. And that's it. I have zero interest in LA. NY, yeah lord willing I will get there, but that living on top of 1 another shyt is ehhh. Chitown seems cool. but out of those 4 I'd probably choose Houston.

Honestly I'd visit NY. shyt my moms from brownsville, Van Dyke projects stand the fukk up. but would I live there. NO. shyt to High. nikka was amazed when I was like man I stay in an apartment 2 bedrooms 475 a month. lol and while I'm not a country backwoods type cat. I can go fishing when I want. buy a shyt load of guns with nobody thinking no strange shyt. and then bham Black as shyt. for all yall I'm sick of CAC ass nikkas.

I mean. It is what it is. I just wanna know how yall feeling out there?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont and wouldnt want to live in LA, NY, or Chicago...I actually like Cincinnati, Austin, and Louisville.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Big city too much for little nikkas :mjpls:

But naw, nikkas should mind they own. Small city brehs prolly more equip for fukkery in big cities.

LOL, Man that shyt false. It's been nikkas from LA come down here and get merked thinking nikkas aint nikkas everywhere. And I'm sure its been nikkas done went out there and got burnt. Personally I just shut the fukk up, when I'm in a new place. I just listen and kick it, play the humble, stay quiet and see what type of shyt cats its on. Do that shyt and 8/10 you gucci, you can tell when somebody wanna get at you in any slang or language. and since I'm low key anyway I just chill. stay sober. and watch hands.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I love Chicago. My fam on my momma side live there, but I'd be lyin if I told you I would live in Chicago over Columbus. I would have to be in a certain financial standing for me to pick Chicago. I live in fukkin Decatur, Illinois and I'm strugglin. Chicago would eat my broke ass alive. At least if I moved to Columbus in my current situation, the cost of livin is so low and jobs there could better support that cost of livin, I could survive.

Bein broke is fukked up. Try bein broke in a big city that has a lot to do, you'll be even more depressed

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
i hate that shyt and i live in a major city

i hate hearing i'm from brooklyn nikka or i'm from THE A.. ok... stop watching belly nikka u can get got anywhere

The first shootout I ever witnessed was when i was in college in Florence, AL at UNA. Population like what 12,000 or some bullshyt like that. Some White boys and black dude AIRED THE fukk OUT of a some cat's going away(military) party. I just so happened to be trying to get this chick to come back IN the party, so I'm watching this shyt happen in the parking lot. And these dudes is shooting into a house filled with about a good 60 people. That's when I was like you can be on the look out for some shyt, but if its on like that and God calling(or whatever) then you gonna pick up that phone and ain't shyt you can do about it.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I love Chicago. My fam on my momma side live there, but I'd be lyin if I told you I would live in Chicago over Columbus. I would have to be in a certain financial standing for me to pick Chicago. I live in fukkin Decatur, Illinois and I'm strugglin. Chicago would eat my broke ass alive. At least if I moved to Columbus in my current situation, the cost of livin is so low and jobs there could better support that cost of livin, I could survive.

Bein broke is fukked up. Try bein broke in a big city that has a lot to do, you'll be even more depressed

And Columbus in comparison to B'ham MY GOD. shyt looks dope. Never been but I googled. I thought about there as well.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
And Columbus in comparison to B'H MY GOD. shyt looks dope. Never been but I googled. I thought about there as well.

shyt is real chill for the most part. I miss it.

And u so right bout nikkaz underestimatin B'Ham. Them dude don't play down there. Matter fact, they got the right attitude and will welcome nikkaz til u cross em. Then it's curtains.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
When your used to living in a big city it's hard to go backwards. I could probably do it if I had a family though but not single.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Concerning big cities, I only been to Atlanta, Nashville, Charlotte, then of course the mid sized cities like Mobile, B'Ham, Columbia, and Greensboro just to name a few. I'm probably one of the few in here that would be content in living in a city like Birmingham (Vestavia Hills). Until January I lived in a town with only 8,000 people. So, anything over 200,000 is good for me. :manny: