When Larry Holmes ascends to heaven will his Smiley be retired?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps

tupac-david-lachapelle.jpg

Nesto90sKid

Rookie
Daps
There couldn't be two more different blacks than Larry Holmes and Pac) And I really like both of them and they're like linked forever. I also saw a recent interview of Holmes where I noticed health issues. But remember Holmes turns 75 this year & had 75 fights against many big punchers...

:jbhmm:

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
I don't think it needs to be retired but I kinda get OP's point. The difference between the Larry Holmes smiley and all the others of deceased people is that the Larry Holmes smiley is a crack on Larry Holmes himself. Let's hope the elder stays with us for a long time though. Just cause he's slowed down doesn't mean he's ready to check out.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I don't think it needs to be retired but I kinda get OP's point. The difference between the Larry Holmes smiley and all the others of deceased people is that the Larry Holmes smiley is a crack on Larry Holmes himself. Let's hope the elder stays with us for a long time though. Just cause he's slowed down doesn't mean he's ready to check out.
I'm that's my point. We use it in disrespectful way on here. So would we want to carry that on his spirit?