when Kevin Garnett called Charlie Villanueva a cancer patient then backtracked...

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Melo waited outside for him and Charlie V straight up challenged him and KG turned down both fades and got his jaw tapped by Anthony Peeler elbow.

Oh yeah? You mean by the team bus where team security and all kind of media cameras were and plenty of people there to to break it up? Word, Melo most definitely knew he’d get the opportunity for a fair one there

:stopitslime:

Tim2520

Staying Alive
Daps
Reppin
Nyc
I used to read a lot of sports bios. The NBA ones always mentioned the difference between fake tough guys and guys who weren't there for games. They say dudes used to try to board team buses or block the bus from driving off until the guy who was talking shyt got off for the fair one.

In fact, there's a player that all the books mentioned who was really really about that action, I remember his face but forget his name.........90s player...reminds me of the comedian Deray Davis.

Are you talking about Chris Mills

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
KG responded with 32/21/5 to send the Kings home while Peeler was suspended. :mjlol: @ Coli clowns acting like the MVP is supposed to get himself thrown out a series over an elbow that did no damage
alright, he baited him

but seeing as how the Wolves didn't get to the Finals that year..........KG lost the battle and won lost the war

caught that elbow to face for nothing

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
alright, he baited him

but seeing as how the Wolves didn't get to the Finals that year..........KG lost the battle and won lost the war

caught that elbow to face for nothing
That's a losers mentality. Ain't no way some dude who never won anything and was out of the league in short order won anything against an all time great, HOFer with a ring, MVP, and DPOY.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I thought it's been known that KG aint really with the shyts!

He do all that Woofin and beating his chest for dramatic effect and European guards.

He didn't keep that same energy with known goons of the league.
He tried to get tough with D12 (someone who isnt going to retaliate), and we all know who's winning that scrap

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
KG responded with 32/21/5 to send the Kings home while Peeler was suspended. :mjlol: @ Coli clowns acting like the MVP is supposed to get himself thrown out a series over an elbow that did no damage

"dudes soft these days, they wouldnt last in the 90s"

"you really think a MVP should be fighting? :mjlol:"

The Coli