When It Rains, It Pours - "Perfect Dark" Dev Has Hit "Road Bumps"

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And will come out after Tomb Raider - I didn't even know there was a fcuknig new Tomb Raider coming out. :russ: These fukking Microsoft studio games man.

Leaked from the same dude who said Avengers was dead over on :mjpls:.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Man, I hope something good comes out eventually. Bad enough they shyt the bed with Halo, but PD was so special to me. As a kid I played the MP without the expansion pak for a long time.

Of course I was heated when PD0 came out. Looked like a clay shooter and played like crap. There's always the remaster of the original, but we need more damnit.

MS needs to shake off the brand selling itself idea and make something GOOD.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man, I hope something good comes out eventually. Bad enough they shyt the bed with Halo, but PD was so special to me. As a kid I played the MP without the expansion pak for a long time.

Of course I was heated when PD0 came out. Looked like a clay shooter and played like crap. There's always the remaster of the original, but we need more damnit.

MS needs to shake off the brand selling itself idea and make something GOOD.
Perfect Dark is my second favorite FPS of all time after Halo CE. Rare really shot for the stars with that game, and overall id say they succeeded. its special to me too. I recently found a nice remix a couple of days ago of Chicago Stealth from the original game.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@MeachTheMonster we approaching the 3 year mark since the announcement trailer, what's up with this game? and please dont reply with "Sony Stans:mjlol:" you got any relative feedback on this?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@MeachTheMonster we approaching the 3 year mark since the announcement trailer, what's up with this game? and please dont reply with "Sony Stans:mjlol:" you got any relative feedback on this?
Actually its only been 2 years and Only with Xbox do y’all pretend 2 years is a long time for game dev.

Industry standard for a AAA game is 5-7 years. Especially for a brand new studio with a new game. And that’s without a Global pandemic making things more difficult.

TLOU factions 2 was announced 5 years ago, still ain’t seen shyt from it. And this is an established studio with an established IP. What’s up with that game??