When it came birthday time , and your parents said you could get a any game you wanted :

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
WWE Smackdown 2: Know Your Role, then my no good ass cousins stole it at my official birthday party. My dad bought it back form the store two days later but my cousins got the ass whooping of a life time. :wow:
Damn I basically stole my dads little brothers Smackdown 1 PS1 game :lolbron:

I didn’t like steal it steal it , but I borrowed it and never gave it back :manny:

He never even asked for it :pachaha:

brick james

John piffington
Daps
I got Wrestlemania 2000 at Johns Incredible Pizza :gladbron:

I still remember that day very well , my parents were still together, good times :to:

I got No Mercy for my 11th birthday from a toys r us, and my parents were still together too, good times :to: :wow:

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
Got a Panasonic 3DO for my birthday with Demolition Man :mjgrin:

You couldn't tell me shyt

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Damn I basically stole my dads little brothers Smackdown 1 PS1 game :lolbron:

I didn’t like steal it steal it , but I borrowed it and never gave it back :manny:

He never even asked for it :pachaha:
Stealing any smackdown games is a unforgivable offense :birdman:

Nah, but foreal I borrowed (stole) Def Jam Fight for NY from them when it came out a few years later so you can call it even :lolbron:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I can't remember ever getting a game, at least a game of my choice, for my birthday :patrice:. But I basically had free reign for Christmas since they were close together. I think the last time for that was Modern Warfare. From then on I bought my own games :manny:. A couple years prior my dad gave me hell over San Andreas because he had to sign some shyt. Like shyt I'm the least fukked up of all your kids, what you bytching about :mjtf:?

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Birthday back in 1990 something..

Brand new nintendo64 with the Banjo-kazooie!..

We was poe but Mama came through brehs!..

:mjcry:

As a parent i live to give that same feeling to my kids..

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
I can't remember ever getting a game, at least a game of my choice, for my birthday :patrice:. But I basically had free reign for Christmas since they were close together. I think the last time for that was Modern Warfare. From then on I bought my own games :manny:. A couple years prior my dad gave me hell over San Andreas because he had to sign some shyt. Like shyt I'm the least fukked up of all your kids, what you bytching about :mjtf:?
Hahaha I wasn’t allowed to play SA
I had to sneak to play it lol eventually they stopped caring

My little brother who’s 9 plays GTA V Just fine though :stopitslime:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
You know what's crazy...

My parents NEVER really asked me what game I wanted.

But for some fukking reason, they were literally shooting 100% from the free throw line on that shyt.

And pops was NOT a video game player.
I was Blessed.

Your dad sounds cool as hell breh

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Your dad sounds cool as hell breh
He is, breh. He really is.

I still remember the day I came home and I walked past my father's briefcase which seemed bulky for no reason. He said, "today, Pres, let's try to be even more focused to get your homework done quicker."

I groaned by complied.

nikka...

As soon as we finished homework, he pulls out Mario Paint and Jurassic Park(The one you could use the mouse that came with the Mario Paint for) for Super NES.

I was so hyped. I loved those fukking games. :wow: