When is it time to end a relationship?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Family - whenever they have crossed the line and violated your trust. But understand its gonna be hard to truly cut things off with a family member for obvious reasons.

Personal - whenever you feel like it. only you'll know

Business - whenever the money aint lookin right or you don't trust them any more

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Live a life of love and maybe they might change their ways.

That's real :cheers:

If it's someone you truly cherish in your life, you gotta show them love no matter what. A lotta folks male and female out here will never say it but on the inside they are desperate for love but everybody be on some BUT what can you do for me type shyt. If you show you're down for them while they sort out their shyttiness, they'll remember that loyalty and truly appreciate it when they finally do come around. It might take years but what's to lose? Showing love can never be a bad thing :smile:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
:rudy: No-sign, I know some people who have a couple of shytty family members that don't do nothing but talk bad about them behind their back and lie to their face. If I had some of those I'd most definitely get rid of them.

Yeah, I cosign this. Going thru this as we speak. You always think your family is there for you but, in reality, they don't and tend to cover up shyt. :snoop: