When is CP3 gonna get called out?

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
I never get the sense Im watching greatness when I watch Paul...people speak of him like he's a prodigy. He's always hurt. His conditioning isnt there. He flops around like a bytch.

I cant wait for these Super Friends dudes to be out of the league. They're all fukking soft.

The Spurs and Pacers hit these teams in the mouth and they cant believe it.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Parker not better then Paul? :russ: that's why Parker always outplays him h2h, and he got 3 chips and another coming in a month

For real though I can see why nikkas hate parker...

shyts on all your favorite pg's h2h...:pacspit:
Married Eva Longoria...:pacspit:
Was banging a teammate wife...:pacspit:
three championships...:pacspit:
finals mvp...:pacspit:

Has parker sent Paul Home...yep:leon:
Sent Nash home...yep :leon:
Sent Williams home...yep:leon:

Lol it just hit me this nikka parker is like the MJ of point guards...keeping all these so called "greats" from getting that ring...:gladbron:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I use to think it was blasphemy when nikkas compared Rose and Rondo to Paul and D.Will...

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Parker not better then Paul? :russ: that's why Parker always outplays him h2h, and he got 3 chips and another coming in a month

Give Paul Duncan and Popovich and he has just as many chips, if not more. Hell, San Antonio might finally have had that back-to-back.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
He's gotten called out a tad bit by TJ Simers in the LA Times a few days ago. I wanna see how his heath maintains next year without the condensed/crammed schedule. I want to see him re-sign with us but at the same time I'm not all that pressed if he doesn't :manny:

No wonder the Clippers haven't been shyt for their entire existence. :wow:

He hasn't played well this series, but he's the best point in the league and the only reason the Clips are in the playoffs, let alone the second round this year.

Pop's got the Spurs entire defense geared around making sure Paul can't beat them.

SMH @ most of this thread.

Digital Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
STL
smh @ the nikka who posted the pic of CP3 with his shirt off, nikkas is still gonna call that pudgy motherfukker fat he was much smaller in college:childplease: