When I said the democrats should’ve fought harder to combat misinformation yall said I was dumb and that it wasn’t a big deal

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
The Democrat establishment believes in civility, they’re comfortable, old. They believe their enemy is as reasonable and wants the same as them and things can’t possibly regress.

Online liberal types are far removed from their fellow man. They engage in pie in the sky masturbatory discussions and ostracize their community members for not being down enough which is bad because they need as many people as they can get.

Ironically as niche as Trump should be there’s a bizarre amount of nikkas who fukk with, who admire him. Who just see themselves in him.

Last edited:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Claiming that the majority of ppl didn’t believe or take heed to conservative propaganda and the “few “ who did wouldn’t matter

You dudes underestimate how many ppl are actually believing the “blue cities bad, red cities safe” narrative. I’ve even seen ppl on the left start to repeat it.

Honestly Dems deserve to lose this election for having their head so far up their ass

Hopefully this is a learning lesson.
No......this can't be a lesson cause its intentional. Both sides benefit from misinformation. For example, cause of Republicans we heard phrases like "vote blue no matter who" and people did. Republicans stay relevant with organizations like Turning Point USA and their propaganda lead a lot their voters to the poles. You are correct that it should have been address. But why would they if they also benefit from it. Another example, you don't find it ironic that illegal immigration is always a hot issue during elections. Yet, at times both sides had the Presidency and congress of congress and still did nothing significant. Its for a reason.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Where did I say Dems were worse? I’m saying Dems, like you, have your head so far up your ass that you don’t understand how damaging misinformation can actually be when it comes to an election.
You bring bird babble talking points to politics.
Not everything that happens to black women is the fault of black men, and not everything republicans do is the fault of democrats.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I've always said it but Republicans spend a lot of money and time pushing their far-right and conservative agendas online and on social media. It's very rare to run into Democratic propaganda/rhetoric because there's not much of a presence.

That's why 7/10 you're always bound to run into some kind of MAGA/Far-right/conservative propaganda and talking points online and on social media because they put a lot of time, money, and effort into making sure their narratives are in your face.

Democrats don't do that as much as they should...that's why their agenda gets “lost in the sauce” or not as compelling because they don't create/make much of a social media/online presence.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I've always said it but Republicans spend a lot of money and time pushing their far-right and conservative agendas online and on social media. It's very rare to run into Democratic propaganda/rhetoric because there's not much of a presence.

That's why 7/10 you're always bound to run into some kind of MAGA/Far-right/conservative propaganda and talking points online and on social media because they put a lot of time, money, and effort into making sure their narratives are in your face.

Democrats don't do that as much as they should...that's why their agenda gets “lost in the sauce” or not as compelling because they don't create/make much of a social media/online presence.
Yeah

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This got posted by someone at Breitbart

It's so easy to use Dems own words against then

The Dems have neglected Black men, and they don't care about poor Black ppl at all

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Democrat establishment believes in civility, they’re comfortable, old. They believe their enemy is as reasonable and wants the same as them and things can’t possibly regress.

Online liberal types are far removed from their fellow man. They engage in pie in the sky masturbatory discussions and ostracize their community members for not being down enough which is bad because they need as many people as they can get.

Ironically as niche as Trump should be there’s a bizarre amount of nikkas who fukk with, who admire him. Who just see themselves in him.
The lack of humility is profound

The browbeat and condescend to the same people they need

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
People have to be open to taking in information that conflicts with their beliefs. The only thing you can do is put it out there, and that is what's being done and has been done for a long time now. Even here, people who should know better are allergic to it. What does that tell you?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Wow if only people on this website listened to you.

The world would be a completely different place

:wow:

:mjlol: