When exposals goes wrong

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
After last night latest round of fukkery, I begin to wonder when we gone have our first coli mudrer. Ponder this my brehs

[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh4iPQKRRU7QQtCcsJ]Video: 2 Teenagers Killed After Making This Music Video Exposing Local Girls They Smashed In Baton Rouge! (One Said They Skeeted On Another Man's Baby?)[/ame]​

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
And I got a feeling that smokerob might be the first nikka bc he got a habit of confronting nikkas and rolling in they hood by himself. One day he might run into a coli nikka that's really bout that life brehs. :wow:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Aye...when you admit to letting one off on some dudes baby you gotta expect some type of consequences. Not saying he should have been killed but maybe just stomped out something serious.

That song is hilarious, tho.

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug:this song pretty disrespectful...but man its catchy

but last buddy said ol girl burned him then claim he use condoms all the time :comeon:

• Dap
Reactions: I'z
Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Aye...when you admit to letting one off on some dudes baby you gotta expect some type of consequences. Not saying he should have been killed but maybe just stomped out something serious.

That song is hilarious, tho.

Nah! a nikka don't advertise murder but that nikka deserve to get hit. fukk the hoe but the baby getting nutted on If i was pops i would have murked the nikka myself

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dayuuuuuuuum....dat shyt was catchy as hell....they might have hit da charts if da bullets aint hit em 1st....maybe theres still hope
"controversy sells but it aint like death"

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Nah! a nikka don't advertise murder but that nikka deserve to get hit. fukk the hoe but the baby getting nutted on If i was pops i would have murked the nikka myself

:heh:
That's why I'm not surprised bullets started flying because of this song. You don't disrespect somebodies kid like that and then skip down the street like your life is just fabulous. He had to have expected some type of retaliation.