When did you first realize Cena was GOAT-capable?

Daps
When he was a corny heel rapper but then he won the fans over with being a legit wigger and wearing throwbacks when they were hot

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Here.

1852_1336706224.jpg

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cena is very good despite the corniness , even during the always get booed years he would put on very good main Events at ppv. But once the attitude era guys and edge Batista orton all slipped Into the lane he slowly is Turning into Hhh part 2. He says too many burying comments and doesn't put people over or stick to his word . The chairs on wade Barrett unnecessary , the miz / cena I quit match ridiculous.., his feud with punk is good but he said the same stuff last summer bout him not being on his level :youngsabo: way to put himself over the championship there guy . I mean theres really no one left for him to feud with , orton maybe ?? He makes everyone seem small so he can't feud with midxarders . He needs some time off till rr or elimination chamber the crowds want to cheer for him but he needs some time away. Id have punk get him in the vice and him not tapping so punk dont let it go :yeshrug: say he has some injury due to punk. That builds to a cena/ punk wwe wrestlemania match

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Cena is very good despite the corniness , even during the always get booed years he would put on very good main Events at ppv. But once the attitude era guys and edge Batista orton all slipped Into the lane he slowly is Turning into Hhh part 2. He says too many burying comments and doesn't put people over or stick to his word . The chairs on wade Barrett unnecessary , the miz / cena I quit match ridiculous.., his feud with punk is good but he said the same stuff last summer bout him not being on his level :youngsabo: way to put himself over the championship there guy . I mean theres really no one left for him to feud with , orton maybe ?? He makes everyone seem small so he can't feud with midxarders . He needs some time off till rr or elimination chamber the crowds want to cheer for him but he needs some time away. Id have punk get him in the vice and him not tapping so punk dont let it go :yeshrug: say he has some injury due to punk. That builds to a cena/ punk wwe wrestlemania match

No can do, at least one of them is wrestling the Rock.