When did you become a legend on the Coli?

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Yup I agree..we're pretty much the holy trinity on the coli..without us this site would go to shyt and lose many members..people would stop boarding here cuz it would suck..there might be like maybe 20 loyal coli members left just boarding..but the rest would leave..

It's crazy how we can shut down a site or get it popping with our sheer presence..that's some deep shyt when you really think about it..:ohhh:

:win:

I agree. @ChrisDorner birthed the movement

@observe held it down

Coli is a funny fourm cauz if we waz to retire their would only be weidos and
Clones left and a bunch of old azz nikkaz talking about back in the day

Brooklynzson understands the movement thats why dorner couldn't be banned for long

:salute:

Last edited by a moderator:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Neva heard a ya

that's real cute, but the "legendary" posters don't post a bunch of BS, or shock threads, or overtly obvious threads to get attempts at cheap daps & reps. Legendary posters don't go around 1-starring good threads b/c they are jealous of not getting the attention themselves.

You lil nikkaz only exist due to those of us who put in effort making these boards funny, intriguing and popular over the past several years.
Nobody came here to real y'alls baseless threads like this :heh:

The powerful posters are few and far between. I see nothing in this thread that indicates such. :yawn: Good night.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
that's real cute, but the "legendary" posters don't post a bunch of BS, or shock threads, or overtly obvious threads to get attempts at cheap daps & reps. Legendary posters don't go around 1-starring good threads b/c they are jealous of not getting the attention themselves.

You lil nikkaz only exist due to those of us who put in effort making these boards funny, intriguing and popular over the past several years.
Nobody came here to real y'alls baseless threads like this :heh:

The powerful posters are few and far between. I see nothing in this thread that indicates such. :yawn: Good night.

:laff: nikka came in with his 2 cents like we give a fukk

fukk out this thread

Real recognize real & I don't see you nikka :wow:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
when someone on hypebeast told me ruthless aka chris donner had been jacking my steelo on the - coli so i decided to sign up and now here i am

a legend

:comeon: I've been on there longer than you fukk boy

You stole the whole swagger of the ruthless 2012 movement

Keep it moving before I get the goons on your punk ass

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
when is a good question.

but does anybody even question how?