When did you become a legend on the Coli?

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
You been on top since my retirement, you really shined & made ya own lane when I disappeared

@TheMoneyteam been hot for a minute too,

We pretty much the PAC Nas & Jay of the coli

Last edited by a moderator:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
there's really only about a dozen of us who are "legends", and for that title, it really goes back to having posted in the AHH/SOHH days.

:yeshrug:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
You been on top since my retirement, you really shined & made ya own lane when I disappeared

@TheMoneyteam been hot for a minute too,

We pretty much the PAC Nas & Jay of the coli

Yup I agree..we're pretty much the holy trinity on the coli..without us this site would go to shyt and lose many members..people would stop boarding here cuz it would suck..there might be like maybe 20 loyal coli members left just boarding..but the rest would leave..

It's crazy how we can shut down a site or get it popping with our sheer presence..that's some deep shyt when you really think about it..:ohhh:

Last edited by a moderator:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
i must agree. as someone that doesn't troll at all, i will say that y'all are entertaining and inspirational.

pokemon_legendary_birds_by_sinner_moon-d32htzs.jpg

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Just know that you running around posting freely is only because I'm letting you live. The real kingpins of the coli run shyt from behind the scenes.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Just know that you running around posting freely is only because I'm letting you live. The real kingpins of the coli run shyt from behind the scenes.

:rudy: we running around freely because you bytch ass nikkas ain't in no position to hold us back :umad:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVO5WhIm4uI"]Rick Ross - Hold Me Back (Explicit) - YouTube[/ame]