when did will Willstyles become such a superman caping simp?

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
did u really smash nyc84

and thats why she had to retire?

Never smashed, never even so much as kissed her.

I took her out on a date. She got busy with school and failed to return a call or text so I tossed her in the bushes. We are friends tho.
We went to college together, and lived in the same dorm when i was a junior and senior. So she wasnt an e-chick.

edit: SMH @ Malc, you just throwing shyt at the wall.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Never smashed, never even so much as kissed her.

I took her out on a date. She got busy with school and failed to return a call or text so I tossed her in the bushes. We are friends tho.
We went to college together, and lived in the same dorm when i was a junior and senior. So she wasnt an e-chick.

edit: SMH @ Malc, you just throwing shyt at the wall.

ohh my bad

you got friendzoned :laff:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
ohh my bad
you got friendzoned :laff:

Well, sort of. At the time she lived in same dorm as my ex, and I had graduated. few days after our date, my ex text me "how was your date with nyc84?"

I was :merchant: . My ex either hacked me or did some super snooping. and probably said something to nyc84.

On a side note: Is @BedRoomI'z still as thick as I remember? I remember one avi she had in wierd ass colors. :ohlawd::noah:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Well, sort of. At the time she lived in same dorm as my ex, and I had graduated. few days after our date, my ex text me "how was your date with nyc84?"

I was :merchant: . My ex either hacked me or did some super snooping. and probably said something to nyc84.

On a side note: Is @BedRoomI'z still as thick as I remember? I remember one avi she had in wierd ass colors. :ohlawd::noah:
low key @BedRoomI'z has the goat coli body
she built like a stripper from KOD
id throw singles at her but i got too much respect for her

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis

I remember that pic :heh:
I also remember Mr. NahMean clowing it
saying it look like a prison pic :laugh: