When Did "Rizz" Become The New Slang?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Do you need bling to rizz on a thot?

:patrice:

Seriously, these saying are just sayings…. Who cares?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I’m familiar with Kai but it seems like out of all of these cats like Kai, Speed and RDC (all of them) that this Duke cat seems a trillion percent less lame and less forced.
Probably cause he a millenial and not a zoomer. He the responsible one, always leaves when the younger AMP members do zoomer fukkery and he stays calling out his zoomer fans for being weird. Him and Kai are the epitome of the difference between a millenial and a zoomer

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
NBA 2k content made a lot of black men wealthy

Him and his content crew had all of last year on lock. A lot of young adults want to be him. Cooler than the colis favorite rapper or gangster

These labels pay his boy Kai to decide if the colis favorite short bus rapper is in or not, or they tell them to kiss the ring
Is this satire?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Is this satire?
AMP had the internet on lock all of last year. And a damn riot in New York this year past their peak. Even Wack100 was talking about how streamers and podcasters are the new rockstars and they showed it. Glorillas label told her to kiss the AMP ring and she tried to backtrack her bullshyt

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Probably cause he a millenial and not a zoomer. He the responsible one, always leaves when the younger AMP members do zoomer fukkery and he stays calling out his zoomer fans for being weird. Him and Kai are the epitome of the difference between a millenial and a zoomer

:ehh:

Makes alot of sense. I watched one of his videos and this dude got the bítches pulling up with zero effort, the young nerdy dudes asking to take pics and ALOT of sistas cooperating — and PAWGs.

But he seems chill and not being extra. Whatever his formula is, just stick to it because even tho Kai and Speed and others in that lane are just as popular — if not more popular — dude comes off more mature and has a look they flat out won’t ever have.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
AMP had the internet on lock all of last year. And a damn riot in New York this year past their peak. Even Wack100 was talking about how streamers and podcasters are the new rockstars and they showed it. Glorillas label told her to kiss the AMP ring and she tried to backtrack her bullshyt
I have no idea what any of this means, but you appear to be serious about it.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Slang comes and go. Just keep it in ya back pocket.

People still use square and cool....and those terms Andy Taylor and Barney used on Andy Griffith show a couple times. :huhldup:

I remember when Dope was old school slang late 90s then got popular in the 2010s