When did Ric Flair fall off?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
You always respect the guys you hated when you were a kid more when you get older I think, I couldn’t stand Vince McMahon when I was a kid, he made me so mad how he always fukked Austin and now he’s one of my favorite on screen characters ever.

I also remember almost crying when the nWo hit the rock with that truck and now that’s one of my favorite segments ever :pachaha:

Yea I hated Sting as a kid but got the utmost respect for him now and still feel some kind of way bout his WWE run

He should have been booked to beat Seth for the title at NOC 2015 :unimpressed:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
As a wrestler I would say about 1995/1996. Overall as a entertainer, when he went to Impact. At that point it he was just straight up embarrassing. :hhh:

this is a lie.
rick had two classics..one of which i ranted in this community on impact.
one versus Foley I ranted and the later being the best interview segment of the past decade with jay lethal. Including the subsequent three sumfin ppv match as well.

stop it.

you motherfukkers ain't ranted not one match.
talembout what ric's last great match was.

art barr

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I started watching wrestling in 1997/8 and I could never buy into Ric Flair because looked like a flabby grandpa.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ric-flair-wcw.jpg

hi-res-93353504_crop_north.jpg

flair-destination-x-hole.jpg

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Past his retirement match.
Where he was washed allegedly.
As I did not watch It.

Flair had a classic with Foley Inring In tna. That may have defined hardcore for vets on a free domestic televised Channel. Meaning yeah there were death matches on tapes and fmv etc. Yet on a mainstream syndicated cable channel
Flair and mick went lengths in quality for that style of match.

In That era was the jay lethal encounter. Which is the goat versus mic work angle of the 2000's century.
The woo off to thr content and mockery is hof great all time.

Art Barr