When Did It Become Ok For Some Of Us To Take Advice on Life From Losers?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You carry the name of a Man who hates you, or you are the child of a whore and carry your mothers name. Either way you’re cursed from God so just kill yourself instead of spamming the TLR with idiotic post hoping someone cares for your useless existance.

Your son needs to pray to Allah 5x a day in hopes he doesnt grown up to be anything like you.
:mjlol: :russ:

I’m a married man going on five years my son is my pride and we got another one the way

Only thing you have to look forward to in this life is dying alone :blessed:

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
We all have that one family member that's just a born fukk up
I learn from my cousin, he did/does all the loser fukk shyt so I don't have to go through that
This MF has blown inheritances, cushy jobs, bought real estate high and sold low, bought a Beemer but ain't got gas money, got scammed thousands of $ by an IG mutant, suspended license for too many unpaid tickets, you name it
Advice? We have all given it and it's in one ear out the other
At this point we're just cousin did what now?
:stopitslime::unimpressed::what::beli::snoop::ufdup::dahell:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I’m a married man going on five years my son is my pride and we got another one the way

Only thing you have to look forward to in this life is dying alone :blessed:

The fact you have to post to random strangers things like this displays a dead man trying to convince himself he is alive.

Instead of living the so called “perfect happy life”, you claim to have you spend your time engaging with people who dont care if you died right now.

Your wife and son probably watch you across the room in disgust watching you waste away.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Explain this please. Lol

I'm not grasping the correlation

Thank about it...

The folks that are out there put their hopes into the sale because they know it's going to happen. But when it comes down to the word from a pastor, it's hearsay and skepticism (I understand because the pastor himself is a money grubbing crooked piece of shyt), yet trust is all in the end of a rugged road.

Hence, how some folks just throw a bunch of money on the table in an investment, they trust the process because they believe it's going to happen. Yet, in that pastor's point of view he was suggesting that folks don't put more strength in believing in the word of the church, versus a drug dealer who trust the process with their deeds.

If you have a vision, it will come forward because your faith is all align with the hopes of an end result, like the person on his knees every Sunday as they should. From what dude was saying.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
The fact you have to post to random strangers things like this displays a dead man trying to convince himself he is alive.

Instead of living the so called “perfect happy life”, you claim to have you spend your time engaging with people who dont care if you died right now.

Your wife and son probably watch you across the room in disgust watching you waste away.

You talk in cliches like a typical do nothing, uninspiring nerd

Lol act like a person and people won’t have to awkwardly make convos with you

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Thank about it...

The folks that are out there put their hopes into the sale because they know it's going to happen. But when it comes down to the word from a pastor, it's hearsay and skepticism (I understand because the pastor himself is a money grubbing crooked piece of shyt), yet trust is all in the end of a rugged road.

Hence, how some folks just throw a bunch of money on the table in an investment, they trust the process because they believe it's going to happen. Yet, in that pastor's point of view he was suggesting that folks don't put more strength in believing in the word of the church, versus a drug dealer who trust the process with their deeds.

If you have a vision, it will come forward because your faith is all align with the hopes of an end result, like the person on his knees every Sunday as they should. From what dude was saying.
I see. Well, for better or worse, the dope dealer is supplementing his "faith" with works (action) . So I won't say he believes more, he's just putting action forward rather than just believing with no action on his part and believing things will fall from the sky .