When Did It Become Cool To Snitch On Yourself?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
but even then, you're still snitching no yourself, drawing unnecessary attention when you're supposed to be about that life.

so, they either telling :duck: or they're running their lips. seems that's it's a loss from any perspective.

glad you finally got the concept together junior. now stop it with these unthought out, weak ass threads

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
There's a difference between saying things on a track, and having shyt on video for people to see. :shaq2:

Read what I bolded in my post and tell me the difference then. Is it, or is it not still unnecessary attention drawn to your profile that could easily be avoided?

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Read what I bolded in my post and tell me the difference then. Is it, or is it not still unnecessary attention drawn to your profile that could easily be avoided?

Of course it is. However, one most of the time is considered heresay(unless you are out right confessing to an actual crime, that is), while the other is straight up evidence. Say....if you and your boys are on camera flashing guns, some people in your area(rival rappers, etc.) get shot by guns of similar caliber...and you're a suspect? Guess who's gonna get it no condom no lube? :mjpls: