When Did It Become Cool To Snitch On Yourself?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was watching some of the latest videos from these so-called trap rappers, and i noticed how many of them straight go on video and snitch on themselves. flashing dope, guns, and other shyt we know they didn't get through a regular 9-5. these are the same nikkas that will chant, "i don't like snitches," yet they're telling on themselves in videos being disseminated all around the net. telling millions that they're in violation of felony law, all on video and without a care in the world.

smarten the fukk up. and nikkas wonder why some of these rappers are in and out of jail? :facepalm: it's suddenly cool to snitch on yourself. the game has taken a 180 turn from the stop-snitching movement to the start-snitching movement, only they're doing it to themselves now.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It always has been... When did nikkas never flash or talk shyt? The internet has taken everything to another level but I mean it ain't nothing new.

Also most them nikkas on DVD is lying. Thats real dope and real guns, cash, etc but it ain't theirs.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
i agree with your point overall but its not that sudden that shyts been happening since the early 2000's street dvd era

Daps
Reppin
NULL
because you can't legally be sent to prison for what you said or did in a song/video. if a rapper is talking about trappin, police would need to do an investigation, gather evidence, and all that bullshyt in between in order to work up a case.

if a rapper is doing this in videos and songs, it's safe to say he's out the dope game

Daps
Reppin
NULL
because you can't legally be sent to prison for what you said or did in a song/video. if a rapper is talking about trappin, police would need to do an investigation, gather evidence, and all that bullshyt in between in order to work up a case.

if a rapper is doing this in videos and songs, it's safe to say he's out the dope game

pretty sure you can go to jail for flashing guns on camera.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No you can't. They can't prove they are real, unregistered, murder weapons. Now if u got em when they kick in ya door, then oh well u just stupid.

but even then, you're still snitching no yourself, drawing unnecessary attention when you're supposed to be about that life.

so, they either telling :duck: or they're running their lips. seems that's it's a loss from any perspective.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
but even then, you're still snitching no yourself, drawing unnecessary attention when you're supposed to be about that life.

so, they either telling :duck: or they're running their lips. seems that's it's a loss from any perspective.
You're already snitching on yourself as soon as you make a track in that case. Meaning 100% of gangster/trap rappers have snitched on themselves..........

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
You're already snitching on yourself as soon as you make a track in that case. Meaning 100% of gangster/trap rappers have snitched on themselves..........

There's a difference between saying things on a track, and having shyt on video for people to see. :shaq2: