When did hitting a women become the end of the world?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I can't co sign dudes beatin up chicks. But females have to abide by the same rules and understand that its not ok to hit guys. My main issue is with these bulldyke lesbians tht think they re as tough and hard as ray lewis and they try to go bad on dudes and try to fight them. Then when a nygga goes upside their head, they wana say "you can't hit a female" :rudy:

You_Ugly_on_Skype

#LurkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LurkSet #LurkLife
I can't co sign dudes beatin up chicks. But females have to abide by the same rules and understand that its not ok to hit guys. My main issue is with these bulldyke lesbians tht think they re as tough and hard as ray lewis and they try to go bad on dudes and try to fight them. Then when a nygga goes upside their head, they wana say "you can't hit a female" :rudy:

Prime example

Last edited by a moderator:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
I'm not boutta go to jail over no bytch

That's what I got female cousins, dyke homies & big booty she-thugs on my line for :myman:

A bytch ain't never got outta line with me cuz they know who I know

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Everyone has their tipping point, no matter who it is. I'm no woman beater but I don't tolerate disrespect or violent physical contact from anyone. If a chick wants to try and cause me physical pain, she will be slapped the fukk down immediately and I won't lose any sleep over it. Now if you swinging on a bytch before you would ever think about swinging on a man, you are a pure bytch.

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
When you frail fakkits start punking men maybe we will entertain you

Its not an issue of punking or bullying anyone. If a bytch step to me in an attempt to cause physical harm to me best believe I'm doing what I can to defend myself and yes that includes clocking a bytch dead in the face if those extremes are necessary.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXox6ma1gtE"]1 is 2 Many - YouTube[/ame]

:damn::mindblown: Let me get this right, we sending our own men half way across the world to go kill men, women and children in other countries over some bullshyt lie, and that's ok. nikkas in chicago getting their brains blown out in Obama's turf of chicago everyday over some bullshyt ass street culture, nothing is said about that, but somehow domestic violence is the single greatest threat facing the western world? I'll say this and I'll say it again men are the primary targets of all agregrate forms of violence in society, anyone wants to disagree with this can go look at the life expectancy rates.