When did hitting a women become the end of the world?

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
These feminist have softened you guys up so much that ya'll disagree with most of the issues our fathers were against and neutral on. You seeing what all this is causing? It's gone from women wanting equal rights, to men getting fukked over and treated unjust.

I'm against beating women too, but I want to get the details before I condemn the dude. Another thing, I will beat the living sh:t out of a woman if she's trying to harm me or someone I love. Women shouldn't try to physical intimidate men. Point blank. I don't date loud mouth hoes or women that would make a man want to hit them. You dudes better learn.

There are cases when people do deserve ass whippings. Even women. No one should be allowed to run up, push, scratch and scream on whoever, anytime that want. These crazy hoes runup on Police Officers and all. And ya'll simps get mad when she gets Pepper-Sprayed and Rock-Bottomed to the ground. A good ass-whipping well help them in the long run. You every had your azz beat? I relaxes you and gives you a chance to put your life into perspective. It teaches your boundaries.

I promise to God the world would be a better place if more people got their ass :deadhorse: growing up. That's why you have so many fake thugs out here and so many women running up on dudes.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And with this Chad Johnson headbutt incident, what ever happen to the woman's Brothers and Father-in-law beating Chad azz, Chad apologizing and the relationship keeps going?

Should you be married to someone if you have to get your relative to beat your spouse's ass?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bill burrs most recent netflix standup talks about this topic a lot actually

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
real talk man, some of these women out here looking to get beat. If you are gonna try to attack a man, except something in return. These women out here killing men and getting five years :smh:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Assault is assault, if you put your hands on me after I have specifically told you not to - you will get the beats.

Sean Goonery keeps his pimp hand strong :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
It's the perception that women aren't really a threat (weaker) therefore he has no right to defend himself.

I had a chick once try to burn me in my sleep. Did I wack her ass? You betcha.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Can't Condone this

I will never in my life be put in a position where I would go to jail over a chick.

2298431_o.gif