When Boosie get out

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
aye my coli nikkaz wat song was Lil Phat dissing boosie on when he said sum like "see i fukked they babymamas"

i forgot the rest
He was like I fukked they baba mamas and robbed em I think its on Trill 4 Life or never use a pen let me check

This his most obvious Boosie diss though...

Always thought Webbie was getting at Boosie on these shyts

Last edited by a moderator:

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
I hope his situation is gravy when he comes out. MMG would be a good look I think. Boosie and Gunplay on the same song. :krs:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last edited by a moderator:

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
First thing he needs to do is get far away from Baton Rouge...go to Miami or Atlanta somewhere like everyone else

Keeping it too real has it's consequences as he almost found out

But yeah he had that raw street shyt but gave out game too...too many trap/street rappers don't have that mix so I'm intrigued to hear what he has next

I was listening to that record Chill Out off Incarcerated...I was like yeah this sounds just like a Pac record all the way down to the beat sounding like some 2K Johnny J shyt

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
He was like I fukked they baba mamas and robbed em I think its on Trill 4 Life or never use a pen let me check

This his most obvious Boosie diss though...
Lil Phat - Up In My Business (Prod by. B-Real) Full Version - YouTube

Always thought Webbie was getting at Boosie on these shyts
Webbie & Lil Phat - Long Ways - YouTube
lil phat feat webbie - count my money backwards new 2010 - YouTube

:huh:phat and webbie was/are beefing with Boosie. What was the falling out, I know I heard some shyt about Webbie not supporting Boosie but I thought Webbie refuted all that

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
:huh:phat and webbie was/are beefing with Boosie. What was the falling out, I know I heard some shyt about Webbie not supporting Boosie but I thought Webbie refuted all that
Boosie and Phat didn't rock with each other deeper than rap...and IDK bout Webbie and Boosie sounds like Savage throwing subliminals at Boosie on Trill 4 Life

Listen to You bytch and the songs I posted.

"I heard it thru the wind a nikka talkin bout switching clicks (Boosie starting Bad azz Ent leaving Trill) like tricks switch dikks you aint shyt you a bytch"

I think Hatch gone fukk with Webbie when he come home though shyt I hope so we need Gangsta Musik II. Plus Boosie work ethic and them on the same shyt brought the best outta Webbie

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Real live, we ain't had a situation like this since Pac came home. Streets across the country gon go crazy when Boosie get out. :wow:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-vwQ9dtPi0"]Lil Boosie - Touch Down Ft Big Head - YouTube[/ame]