When black men say all black women want thugs

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
what exactly are you saying?:dwillhuh:
I honestly don't understand this notion. Is thug some arbitrary label for a guy who isn't lame or socially awkward bc that what it seems like:patrice:
I mean even this whole 2 pac in a business suit nonsense. Is it a corporate guy who is an intellectual but still has hood in him? Is Marc Lamont Hill an example of this?
Of the black women I know personally, I would say 75% date regular black guys and the rest are with hood nikkas but that's bc they are similar to that.

On another note, black men are often associated with thuggery and savagery due to their image by white supremacists but on this very website, you have black men calling other black men thugs for no other reason than bitterness.
It really is no different than women calling a girl a hoe because she gets attention and guys like her.
Ray Ray the gang banger is indeed a thug.
Rayshawn who is educated, 6 ft, has swag & confidence, looks good, and can wear a suit isn't a thug. He maybe top 20% but a thug he is not.

So when you say black women want thugs, what exactly do you mean?
It would be great to also include pictures.
Thanks in advance:jawalrus:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That's some shyt these clowns copied from white boys

Women want masculine men, period. Men attack situations, make moves, get shyt done, approach etc... bytches and bytch ass nikkas complain and don't do none of that

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
303-Friday-quotes.gif

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
Only lame ass guys say that shyt. Like making a generalization like that is so ass backwards. But those dudes fail to understand that reacting to rejection the way they do is the same exact reason women don't fukk with em.

Guys like that ain't even trying to better themselves. They just bytch and complain when they don't get their way.

Last edited: