When Asuka and Rhea beat Bianca and Charlotte does that crown them the same way Cody beating Roman does?

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Since the build has been weak. I think Bianca retains, Asuka might get her at Summerslam. But, Rhea's going to get a moment for beating Charlotte for sure. Bianca's big moment is ultimately going to be if they give her the nod to beat Charlotte. Hate to say it, the longer Bianca holds the belt the more likely she's dropping to Charlotte at some point :pacspit: but if it sets the course for her to topple Charlotte, I'll suck it up.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Asuka winning would be stupid and isn't happening.

Rhea and Bianca winning does kind of endorse them as the new queens and moving away from the horse women, yeah
Bianca has already been endorsed by 3/4 of the 4HW, Rhea needs this reign to be successful because all of her reigns have been terrible.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Since the build has been weak. I think Bianca retains, Asuka might get her at Summerslam. But, Rhea's going to get a moment for beating Charlotte for sure. Bianca's big moment is ultimately going to be if they give her the nod to beat Charlotte. Hate to say it, the longer Bianca holds the belt the more likely she's dropping to Charlotte at some point :pacspit: but if it sets the course for her to topple Charlotte, I'll suck it up.
Her big moment was being the part of the first black female Wrestlemania main event, she then followed that up by having arguable the MOTN at Mania last year. Again Bianca is already certified and their new female crossover star.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Her big moment was being the part of the first black female Wrestlemania main event, she then followed that up by having arguable the MOTN at Mania last year. Again Bianca is already certified and their new female crossover star.
I'm not downgrading that. I'm just saying we don't know Bianca's safe safe until she gets past the Charlotte in the room

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm not downgrading that. I'm just saying we don't know Bianca's safe safe until she gets past the Charlotte in the room
Vince gave the go ahead for Bianca to beat Chuck and even Chuck talked about wanting to put her over, but guess who changed all of that in favor of his personal favorite?
triple-h-smile.gif