When are these guys gonna learn you NEVER give a woman any money

Daps
Reppin
me
Lol...I don't mind sharing with a man I'm with and I never ask but if I ever need it I expect him to have my back too.

i think you got it misconstrued, im sure most men in this thread would definitely hold their chicks down. tricking is a different type of thing

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh: Are you serious???That broad isnt a gold digger..a real golddigger would never have backed out of marrying a guy worth 200 million under Texas generous divorce laws

I dont know why she wont give the ring back and her side of the story isnt put out there but you have to wonder why she didnt go through with it...

.....Alot of these dudes are still the same personality lacking jocks from high school so they use money as a substitute.....this girl may have been impressed with the cash and gifts but that only lasts so long

that shyt wore off and this girl went :lupe: " i cant live with this idiot...I dont care how much he makes"

:russ:

I was thinkin at first but you're right :deadmanny: if she were a gold digger she would've married him without a second thought. WTF was wrong with him that he had that money and she said "Naaaah I'm cool." at the thought of putting up with him for the rest of her life :deadmanny:

Should still give back the ring though, since she's the one who broke the engagement. If he did it she could keep it as most states (I think) consider the matter according to common law.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Y'all whine too much. So you can only give money to your spouse after you're married?

Y'all bitter and research articles to post against women all day...we get it most of y'all don't like women. ..

Ah typical shaming language..

A man doesn't want to fork over an t money to a broad

He's bitter and Hates women.

sent from royalty via tapatalk

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Wow ...I looked into it and under texas law she would have made a hell of alot more marrying the dumbazz...especially if she stayed 5+ years or had a child by him...so if she is a gold digger

:ld: Why would she abandon the goldmine just as it was about to pay off ???

She Stkll Have To Give That Ring Back, But The nikka Is A Sucker Too :manny:

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
Cause she found another sucker that made more?

Or perhaps a grandparent died and she came up off the inheritance.

:skip: Unless were talking bill gates..

She was divorcing a guy who just signed a 100 milly contract renewal...under texas law a good slice would have been hers since it was earned after they got together plus dont forget endorsements which are sure to follow

:pachaha: If i was born a woman im sure i would have been a gold digging whore because i look at those numbers and even as a guy im tempted.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:skip: Unless were talking bill gates..

She was divorcing a guy who just signed a 100 milly contract renewal...under texas law a good slice would have been hers since it was earned after they got together plus dont forget endorsements which are sure to follow

:pachaha: If i was born a woman im sure i would have been a gold digging whore because i look at those numbers and even as a guy im tempted.

Ok a poorer sucker with a better personality?

I'd love to know why she left too. If I was skinny or lightskin (or both), I'd certainly be a gold digging whore.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Y'all whine too much. So you can only give money to your spouse after you're married?

Y'all bitter and research articles to post against women all day...we get it most of y'all don't like women. ..
i'm an equal opportunist like i said no woman should ever be giving a grown man money either.

why should there ever be a need to give any responsible adult money? last time i needed a loan i walked in a credit union and got one they were more than happy to give me one. i have credit cards that are far from maxed out. we live in a society where if a person proves they are responsible they can get money through their own means with businesses that are in the business of loaning money. if they're in the business of loaning money and they won't touch a person that's all that needs to be said about that person.

the kinda people that ask to "borrow" or "have" money aren't the type of people one should keep around. these are the sorts of people that can't hold down a decent job, maintain half decent credit, and aren't responsible enough to maintain a half a year to a year long emergency fund. there are some exceptions to that but they are very few.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
so if she is a gold digger

:ld: Why would she abandon the goldmine just as it was about to pay off ???

:russ:

I was thinkin at first but you're right :deadmanny: if she were a gold digger she would've married him without a second thought.

shkinghead.gif

Thats still a gold digger IMO. Just cause she aint take it to the max dont negate the fact she played him for $.

Thats like somebody saying, "I aint no killer:stop: I only killed your mom and pops. If I was an actual killer then your grandparents woulda got that work too, early :violent:"

But yea this nikka was a sucker though.

If I was skinny or lightskin (or both), I'd certainly be a gold digging whore.

You still gotta chance at being skinny :manny:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:ehh: Are you serious???That broad isnt a gold digger..a real golddigger would never have backed out of marrying a guy worth 200 million under Texas generous divorce laws

I dont know why she wont give the ring back and her side of the story isnt put out there but you have to wonder why she didnt go through with it...

.....Alot of these dudes are still the same personality lacking jocks from high school so they use money as a substitute.....this girl may have been impressed with the cash and gifts but that only lasts so long

that shyt wore off and this girl went :lupe: " i cant live with this idiot...I dont care how much he makes"

her side of the story is she charged up 100K in credit charges that she didn't pay back. i'm pretty sure if she walked in the bank or mailed the check to pay her debts they would have accepted it but the debt wasn't in her name so she skipped out on paying it.

even if her man gave her a credit card a person of decent character isn't gonna go out and buy over 100K of shyt and not pay it back. does this chick have the income level to be affording 100K in purchases cause if she did why wasn't that money paid back and why is she not offering back a engagement ring that cost a lil south of a million if the relationship ended.

her side of the store and her character can be detected in her behavior.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
her side of the story is she charged up 100K in credit charges that she didn't pay back. i'm pretty sure if she walked in the bank or mailed the check to pay her debts they would have accepted it but the debt wasn't in her name so she skipped out on paying it.

even if her man gave her a credit card a person of decent character isn't gonna go out and buy over 100K of shyt and not pay it back. does this chick have the income level to be affording 100K in purchases cause if she did why wasn't that money paid back and why is she not offering back a engagement ring that cost a lil south of a million if the relationship ended.

her side of the store and her character can be detected in her behavior.

AFAIK he should be able to successfully sue for her to pay the debt in court as long as he can prove she made them...but the debt's still in his name and he still has to pay it in the meantime.

He made a dumb decision and IMO he knew that he was trickin' when he gave her the credit card. He basically gave another person a free pass to fukk up his life when he gave her access to his credit rating.

Thinking about it now, I agree with you that she was in immoral. If I or my girl did a similar thing to one another we'd both be pissed as hell and the relationship would be over...but maybe she thought he had it like that, and was tricking her out...I'm still baffled that she would refuse to marry him if she was just about the money. What was going on there, did he beat the fukk out of her or something? What would make a woman walk away from that kind of bank account if she was already spending like that?