When are these guys gonna learn you NEVER give a woman any money

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
the only exception to this rule is if she is at the time your wife, if its your mother, sister, cousin, aunt or blood related relative. even with relatives you tread lightly on giving them money.

a girlfriend or even fiancee that's asking for money or taking money is suspect. we're all adults here (i assume). responsible adults don't go around asking for money or taking money from people they know. that's why credit cards and bank loans exist. its those people's job to loan out money and they want to do it if they won't fukk with your girl and they get paid for it why should you be giving her anything either?

even on the female side they shouldn't be giving men money either.

Last edited by a moderator:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Simps gon simp

sent from royalty via tapatalk
this nikka gave that chick a credit card with his money and she charged up $100k+ and dropped his ass. and you know the #1 defense of these broke chicks is "I didn't make that nikka give me that money" but realistically they don't have the integrity to tell him no thank you either.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Can't no woman get no money out of me/ Unless it's Grandma, daughter or Auntie

But hold up, who is that host?

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
Y'all whine too much. So you can only give money to your spouse after you're married?

Y'all bitter and research articles to post against women all day...we get it most of y'all don't like women. ..

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
this nikka gave that chick a credit card with his money and she charged up $100k+ and dropped his ass. and you know the #1 defense of these broke chicks is "I didn't make that nikka give me that money" but realistically they don't have the integrity to tell him no thank you either.

WHAT....THE.....fukk:hmm:

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
the only exception to this rule is if she is at the time your wife, if its your mother, sister, cousin, aunt or blood related relative. even with relatives you tread lightly on giving them money.

Simps Anonymous:Trickin With Broke Females - YouTube

a girlfriend or even fiancee that's asking for money or taking money is suspect. we're all adults here (i assume). responsible adults don't go around asking for money or taking money from people they know. that's why credit cards and bank loans exist. its those people's job to loan out money and they want to do it if they won't fukk with your girl and they get paid for it why should you be giving her anything either?

even on the female side they shouldn't be giving men money either.

:ehh: Are you serious???That broad isnt a gold digger..a real golddigger would never have backed out of marrying a guy worth 200 million under Texas generous divorce laws

I dont know why she wont give the ring back and her side of the story isnt put out there but you have to wonder why she didnt go through with it...

.....Alot of these dudes are still the same personality lacking jocks from high school so they use money as a substitute.....this girl may have been impressed with the cash and gifts but that only lasts so long

that shyt wore off and this girl went :lupe: " i cant live with this idiot...I dont care how much he makes"

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
$750,000 engagement ring????????????...............:snoop:........... that is fukkin ridiculous......then she takes him for another $100,000.......you know they give classes to these players about gold diggers and shyt......but this nikka obviously didnt partake in those......

Daps
Reppin
me
Y'all whine too much. So you can only give money to your spouse after you're married?

Y'all bitter and research articles to post against women all day...we get it most of y'all don't like women. ..

:dwillhuh:

I'd give you all my money if it makes you happy :troll:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Tangentially related: These guys probably have shytty personalities. Seriously. They're probably boring squares that built up tons of money over the years and can't think or converse about anything else. I never really understood people like that. I never really understood how people could go through life, with all of its richness and trials and not develop an interesting personality. I hope that doesn't become me in the future. I'd hate to become a boring person.

...I think it's time for me to stop posting today. I have studying to do anyway. :ld:

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
Wow ...I looked into it and under texas law she would have made a hell of alot more marrying the dumbazz...especially if she stayed 5+ years or had a child by him...so if she is a gold digger

:ld: Why would she abandon the goldmine just as it was about to pay off ???

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow ...I looked into it and under texas law she would have made a hell of alot more marrying the dumbazz...especially if she stayed 5+ years or had a child by him...so if she is a gold digger

:ld: Why would she abandon the goldmine just as it was about to pay off ???

Cause she found another sucker that made more?

Or perhaps a grandparent died and she came up off the inheritance.