What's Your Protocol For Looking People In The Eye????

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
eye used to despise it when eye was a tyke,prolly cause eye used to get beat and saw foul shyt as a youngsta so my self esteem was non existent,but as i've grown older and worked out my mental instability eye now have reached a point where eye make gangstas avert their gaze..:manny:

full circle..regardless of what appears on the surface peripheral eye know i've grown 360

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I look someone in the eye and give a mild grin. If they stare back at me with a plain or ice grill face i give them the :rudy: and avert my eyes.

Im walkin with my girl chun li last night in Vegas and some light skin broad looks at us and gives us the mmmmm mmmmm mmmmmmm. I had to :rudy: that chick. She was hiding behind shades like a coward though.

Alot of people like to face fight but the :rudy: face usually helps combat these freaks.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I look someone in the eye and give a mild grin. If they stare back at me with a plain or ice grill face i give them the :rudy: and avert my eyes.

Im walkin with my girl chun li last night in Vegas and some light skin broad looks at us and gives us the mmmmm mmmmm mmmmmmm. I had to :rudy: that chick. She was hiding behind shades like a coward though.

Alot of people like to face fight but the :rudy: face usually helps combat these freaks.

:dead:

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
I always look in peoples eyez. not in a staring way tho. Its fukkin dumb when guys say 'i dont look into another mans eyez cuz its gay'

:wtf:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I usually only look people in the eye when I'm talking to them. If neither of us are saying anything and I'm just looking, she/he will just say "what?". When I'm thinking I look away from the person but when I want to start talking about a topic I maintain eye contact.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
i only look women in the eyes. if i'm talking to a guy i look away. it aint about being a coward or whatever. sh1t is just gay to be staring into another man's eyes.

Now this is just a dumb ass comment :snoop:

I look everyone straight in their eye until THEY break eye contact. Then I look away.

Then when they look at me again, about 3 seconds I look them straight in their eye again.

Rinse, repeat.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Looking woman in the eye is so powerful. It's like a connection is made right away and the conversation takes on a whole new vibe. Looking at men older than me straight in the eye is also useful. They start fidgetting and twitching or they'll look back and you can tell whose real and comfortable with themselves. It's useful for flushing out weird people.

Basically eye contact helps in everyday human interaction. It might be uncomfortable at first but once you make it a habit it usually gives you the upperhand in most conversations. Just make sure you listen to what the person is saying as well cause you'll get so caught up in the eye contact that you might not even pay attention.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look them square in the pupil and don't flinch for a second. :stopitslime::ld:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm autistic so :scusthov: at the idea of looking people in the eye.

Whenever I would try to look people in the eye I would stare into their eyes too hard, like I trying to see their soul or something :leostare:

I could look people in the eye if its a one time situation like a job interview or something like that, but honestly its hard to look people in the eye on a regular basis.

Whenever I talk to people in real life I just look down at the floor or look at some non human object. I make little to no eye contact when socializing.

I sometimes make eye contract with people walking pass me in public or a train or bus, not on purpose of course as well.... I'm :hamster: in real life I try to avoid socializing if I can help it.