BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
My Personality Max Report

Legit INTP

our Personality Type

Your personality type is INTP. This is based on your four Preferences: Introversion (I), Intuition (N), Thinking (T) and Perceiving (P).

Many of today's theories of psychological typology are based on the work of Swiss psychiatrist Carl Gustav Jung, who wrote Psychological Types in 1921. He was the founder of analytical psychology, which studies the motivations underlying human behavior.

Your personality type is a detailed classification of the innate characteristics that make you who you are. Each of the four temperaments can be divided into four types, making a total of 16 distinct personality types. As with Temperament, your type is determined by the strength of your preferences.

No personality type is better than another. Each person has a unique set of equally valuable characteristics. Understanding your type can be useful in many ways, including relationships and school or career.

INTP - The "Engineer"
INTPs are easygoing yet private. They are logical and enjoy analyzing complex problems. They thrive on the theoretical and like to figure out how things work. They do not like rigid rules and often do not abide by them. They are independent intellectuals.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." — Albert Einstein
INTPs direct their energy inward. They are energized by spending time alone. They are private and typically not socially inclined. Engineers are Intuitive. They are focused on the future and see endless possibilities. They are inventive, imaginative and complex. Their thought process is theoretical and abstract.

INTPs are Thinkers that make decisions with their head. They are impersonal, objective and logical. INTPs are carefree and spontaneous. They dislikes routine and rules. Engineers like to keep their options open. Their style is relaxed and flexible.

Engineers are acutely autonomous. They do not like feeling controlled. Traditional roles often seem debilitating since their focus is always on their intellectual pursuits. They respect people who are genuine. They are willing to sacrifice and are supportive in relationships they care about as long as their independence is respected. Relationships are on their radar but are not always of first importance.

INTPs are complex in their thinking and can produce a great number of ideas. They work well alone and are not always able or willing to communicate their complex thoughts to others. In the workplace they value honesty and integrity. They are impatient with redundancy and sloppy thinking. Intellectual honesty is highly prized by Engineers. If their job is not challenging intellectually, they can become disinterested and perform poorly.

Engineers love to learn. Although they enjoy networking and sharing ideas and knowledge they prefer solitude. They become bored unless the learning experience demands intellectual competence and mastery. They strive for flawlessness and conceptual perfection.

INTPs are highly intellectual people that are driven toward self-mastery and competency. INTPs are their own harshest critics. Their greatest contribution is the design of sophisticated models and theories that improve the lives of others.

Characteristic of an INTP
  • Logical
  • Intellectual
  • Easygoing
  • Individualistic
  • Theoretical
  • Flexible
  • Inventive
  • Curious
  • Impersonal
  • Objective
  • Analytical
  • Complex
  • Spontaneous
  • Private
  • Independent
  • Future Focused
  • Rule breaking
  • Carefree
  • Creative
  • Perfectionist
  • Unemotional
  • Abstract
Typical Strengths
  • Laid back and easygoing
  • Handles criticism well
  • Not demanding
  • Enthusiastic about their interests
  • Imaginative and creative
Possible Weaknesses
  • Not good at managing money
  • Can be explosive
  • Not good at communicating feelings
  • Distrusting of others
  • INTPs make up 2.5% of all 16 personality types. INTPs are one of the most rare personality types. Introversion, iNtuition and Perceiving are less common as dominant preferences than their opposites.
  • 1 in every 25 males is an INTP (4% of all males). 1 in every 100 females is an INTP (1% of all females). Female INTPs are the third least common type-gender combination.
  • There are significantly more male INTPs than there are female INTPs, with males outnumbering females 4 to 1. One reason there are more male INTPs is that males tend to be Thinkers (T) while females are more often Feelers (F).
Your Cognitive Functions
You engage the world through four cognitive functions. Each function is directed outward toward people and surroundings (Extraverted) or inward toward your thoughts (Introverted). Your primary function is Introverted Thinking and secondary is Extraverted Intuition.

Introverted Thinking (Primary Function)
You use this function most often. While Thinking (T), you make decisions based on logic and reason. The Introverted Thinking function enables you to categorize and analyze information that you receive. It is the ability to identify inconsistencies and know how things work as well the ability to solve problems.

Extraverted Intuition (Secondary Function)
Your use of this function is somewhat high. With Intuition (N), you process new information through impressions, possibilities and meanings. Extraverted Intuition is what allows you to see different paths or ways. When you receive information, you are able to see that there is more than one way to look at things.

Introverted Sensing (Tertiary Function)
You use this function but to a lesser degree. Through Sensing (S), you process data with your five senses. The Introverted Sensing function allows you to remember data in detail and to compare it with current information. It is the ability to link present experiences to past experiences in search for a connection.

Extraverted Feeling (Least Function)
You use this function least of the four. When Feeling (F), you make decisions based on feelings. The Extraverted Feeling function allows you to tune your behavior to the needs of others. Is it the ability to relate and the desire to connect with others with warmth and consideration as well as draw others out and responds to expressed or unexpressed needs.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
_bIFuWYqVW5T-fRyZXAYHdkJiQYkgTfwNugBybTk48wHSGfNhgGiD7_LK3BGQMqOqXWLep63T6MkezU3VXSJg4NZBoLzL0MB7TMnTvN1xk7au-27J-s5UGWkYg2kI2F-ZVCf0poK-B3Dfb1zew

Edit:

That’s what I thought I was.

Just took the quiz in the OP and got INFJ.

Last edited:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
The stereotype is that INTJ/INTP's dont like people like that and stay home and do nerd shyt.

It makes sense why you would find them on shyt like forums and Reddit. :sas2:

Damn so I guess my best bet at finding a woman worthwhile is online :francis:

EDIT: 0.5% of women are INTJ, this confirms my suspicions

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
PROTAGONIST (ENFJ-T)

enfj.png

With vision and determination, nothing is impossible.

DT9xZoa.png

Protagonists You May Know
diplomats_ENFJ_barack_obama.png

Barack Obama
diplomats_ENFJ_oprah_winfrey.png

Oprah Winfrey
diplomats_ENFJ_john_cusack.png

John Cusack
diplomats_ENFJ_ben_affleck.png

Ben Affleck
diplomats_ENFJ_sean_connery.png

Sean Connery
diplomats_ENFJ_jennifer_lawrence.png

Jennifer Lawrence
diplomats_ENFJ_demi_lovato.png

Demi Lovato
diplomats_ENFJ_lucy_liu.png

Lucy Liu
diplomats_ENFJ_daenerys_targaryen_game_of_thrones.png

Daenerys Targaryen
Game of Thrones
diplomats_ENFJ_morpheus_the_matrix.png

Morpheus
The Matrix
diplomats_ENFJ_the_oracle_the_matrix.png

The Oracle
The Matrix
diplomats_ENFJ_skyler_white_breaking_bad.png

Skyler White
Breaking Bad
diplomats_ENFJ_laurel_lance_arrow.png

Laurel Lance
Arrow
diplomats_ENFJ_isobel_crawley_downtown_abbey.png

Isobel Crawley
Downton Abbey
diplomats_ENFJ_seeley_booth_bones.png

Seeley Booth
Bones
diplomats_ENFJ_elizabeth_bennet_pride_and_prejudice.png

Elizabeth Bennet
Pride and Prejudice

always the same.

invalid

Banned
Daps
:comeon:

:russ:

Well let me pivot-- INTJ is the one everyone loves to claim-- despite it's relative rarity among the population.

I'm an INTJ as well.:manny:

Maybe certain personality types are attracted to online message boards.

I'm pretty social though so I don't know.:yeshrug:

Edit: I didn't know there was anything special about it.