What's your personal experience/How often have you been called...

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get called nikka everyday by my nikkas. The first one I never heard of before and no one has ever er'd although I wouldn't react at all of they did.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
full
The disrespect:deadmanny:

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
of course I've been called nikka. :stopitslime:

But in over 3 decades on earth I've never heard a white person say the n-word in real life. Even online 99% of time it's being used by another black person. Bw have referred to me as ****** on social media.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
1 - Never, since I'm not in the states and I'm not Black American (I've never heard anyone even use that word irl, like EVER)

2 - Online, all the time of course especially when cacs and their other non black lackeys lose or just want to troll. IRL a long time ago it was a brave cac with his bytch who shouted it from their car then quickly drove off.

3 - Online all the time. IRL now and again.

I don't embrace any of it.

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
Never been called the n word but an eye-talian called me a monkey in the ninth grade

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
1. never bro & keep it a band i didn't even hear of the term akata until late last year. apparently it was in the movie sugar hill but that's one of those flicks i still have yet to get around to watching. tried once but i was mad sleepy and didn't make it 15 minutes in. i'll get around to it though, shout out to that jadakiss line in nikkas done started something that i like yet don't even fully understand the reference lol smh

2. yeah man it happened twice within one year as a 13 year old kid when my family moved to south west florida. the first time it was me and my 15 man crew (mostly white boys) coming from walgreens walking our bikes down the bike path and arguing over baseball card trades. nikkas trying to trade me rafael santana for kirby puckett SMH... anyway a two door pickup trick comes up along side us on the road and older mullet head cacs start screaming N-gg-rs!!!! at me and the few black kids in the group. then they drove off laughing. we were all dead silent the rest of the way home

the second happened at my new all white school later that year (none of my black friends from my neighborhood went there, lily white catholic school). anyway there was a dude named pete who i always used to get into it with because he was the leader of our lunch table clique and was threatened by me for some reason. his followers started looking to me for leadership and he ain't like it. so long story short we get into a heated debate about who's the better nba prospect, danny ferry or mitch richmond. and when i start shytting on his points he first accuses me of being racist against his boy ferry... then when that didn't work, he looks at me and says "you're such a typical dumb n-gg-r!!!".... everything got quiet for like 5 seconds and then i hit him with a two piece flatbush style. all the white kids immediately rushed my black ass as if i was some wild animal hurting the poor defenseless irish kid. coach sotolongo (white cuban cac) who was on lunch duty sees the melee, moves everybody out the way and tries to hem me up kid lol. it was definitely an eye opening experience. they let it be known i was just a guest in their house and i should know better than to step outta line and strike a white boy. we both got sent to father gilvey's office and he made us shake hands and squash it, no parents called

3. lol of course my G. if you want me to get further in depth on nikka i'm willing to chop up that game

Superstar
Daps
a) 1 time that i know of

b) 1 time that i know of

c) 2,486,987 times.

Are there any you embrace?
only one of those i could see being embraced :picard:

Quarquar

Pro
Daps
Called to my face?

Never

However that one time I got arrested in Evergreen Park for an expired license

I could feel them saying that with their stare...if that makes sense.

*edit

Thats HARD er

nikka is part of my normal vocabulary

it is what it is

:yeshrug:

fukk evergreen park and Beverly mane