What's your paycheck looking like every 2 weeks after taxes?

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
he basically said it was dumb to ask about salaries, then said he doesnt want to brag, then said he and his wife are lawyers and make a lot of money :merchant:

1) This was a well-known fact dating back to SOHH (f/k/a BossBaller). If you didn't know that, who cares and tough luck for you.

2) At least it IS good to see you making other types of threads instead of your usual "borderline homo schtick" you normally be on.....p*ssy ass nikka.

Matter fact....nevermind. Stick to your man fantasies, nancy boy.

EDIT: Correction....you BROKE ASS nancy boy.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
You realize you gotta make around 5k every 2 weeks to make 100 stacks a year... right

nikkas exposing themselves :ufdup:

Some people might get crazy commission. I know my Breh makes about $1280 weekly, on top of getting commission checks that range from 20-40k at various times throughout the year

I've seen the accounts.

And he's an a$$hole about it, excessively brags about his money.. . :smh::snoop:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
1) This was a well-known fact dating back to SOHH (f/k/a BossBaller). If you didn't know that, who cares and tough luck for you.

2) At least it IS good to see you making other types of threads instead of your usual "borderline homo schtick" you normally be on.....p*ssy ass nikka.

Matter fact....nevermind. Stick to your man fantasies, nancy boy.

EDIT: Correction....you BROKE ASS nancy boy.

:umad:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Some people might get crazy commission. I know my Breh makes about $1280 weekly, on top of getting commission checks that range from 20-40k at various times throughout the year

I've seen the accounts.

2 Chainz - No Lie (Explicit) ft. Drake - YouTube

And he's an a$$hole about it, excessively brags about his money.. . :smh::snoop:

Exactly. I have a 75k annual salary paid over 26 paychecks. Then I received 26k over the course of the year in guaranteed commission. On the quarters that I do more than the baseline, I'll receive more, etc.

:ld:

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I've seen the accounts.

2 Chainz - No Lie (Explicit) ft. Drake - YouTube

Just because you "made" 6 figures one year does not mean you "make" 6 figures every year. It just means you had a good year.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
After taxes, insurance, savings, 401(k), and brokerage acct, I clear about 1800 a paycheck.

^^^ this. I have an allotment for $500 that i dont see and an extra $150 going to my TSP. Ima bump that TSP up though

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
1100 I'm only 20 yrs old. How am I making more than some of you nikka :wtf:?

LOLOL.. i make more than your bytch ASS... but at the same time.. i know shyt CAN CHANGE.. so dont get all :lolbron: cuz you makin a lil cake fam.. when i was 23 i was a SUP on SALARY @ 26 i was on the ph makin 11 an hr :beli: so .. humble yuhself my yute

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
1200 AFTER TWO WEEKS
SHOUTOUT MY YOUNG FLY nikkaS

IN SCHOOL
AT WORK
GETTING MONEY IN THE STREETS

IM THE TYPE A nikka WORK A 9 TO 5 THEN MIDDLE MAN TWO LBS OF REGGIE WHEN I GET OFF

SHOUTOUT nikkaS GETTIN MONEY MAN!!!!