What's your passion?

Prynce

Daps
Bro Im a teacher. I like mentoring the Atlanta youth but I wouldn't call it a ppassion. Idk..
I wasn't saying that to be disrespectful or disregarding how you felt. Just a lesson I've learned lol.

But frfr I admire that you teach and mentor jits :salute:

I mean we all have something we care about deeply just have to look for it and embrace it.

Prynce

Daps
I dont know where or how to find my purpose
What do you like to do? What would you do for free?

Maybe try different things until you find it. I found my passion through heartbreak to be honest and hanging out with my patnas. They took me to a studio when I was in my feels and I fell in love with music. It saved me and I'm not bull shytting.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I wasn't saying that to be disrespectful or disregarding how you felt. Just a lesson I've learned lol.

But frfr I admire that you teach and mentor jits :salute:

I mean we all have something we care about deeply just have to look for it and embrace it.

Its all good mayne. I like it but I also want to be a city planner & engineer :mjlol:

Only legit passion I have is sports.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
My answer depends on my mood. I like coming up with ideas and writing them down, I do that a lot. Not just stories but ideas for games, movies, comics, etc.

Anyway I have always been into writing, I recently got back into writing short fiction.

Prynce

Daps
My answer depends on my mood. I like coming up with ideas and writing them down, I do that a lot. Not just stories but ideas for games, movies, comics, etc.

Anyway I have always been into writing, I recently got back into writing short fiction.
Bro have you ever thought about starting a blog or submitting some work to a website?

A coli breh runs a blog you can post your writings on

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Bro have you ever thought about starting a blog or submitting some work to a website?

A coli breh runs a blog you can post your writings on
I tried starting up something like that in the past but lost interest.

I'm not really sure what kind of stuff I would put on a blog, I try to be protective of my writings. I want them out there in publications and I have been published before but I don't know what I would contribute to an actual blog. Then again, that's just how I feel at the moment. I might be down for it whenever my mood changes.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Apart from nutting on women's faces, it's aquascapes. Examples:
visual.jpg

p8Lh8m1.jpg

1l364.jpg

0XMQy9b.jpg

:dayumxdayummayne:

d0gu864t04xy.jpg

it's fukking beautiful. to know that you can cop a fukking glass box and then sustain life inside it?? shyt is wild. you can grow all sorts of shyt

brehs. this fish cost 400 racks:2facedacosby: