What’s your most complimented cologne of all time? (You can only put one)

invalid

Banned
Daps
The amount of nikkas in here who still buying white labeled designer fragrances being pumped out of the same factories.

If you only realized stepping it up a little will literally change your world :banderas:

I don’t get your angle....

Tom Ford Tuscan Leather or if I’m feeling basic Dior Sauvage

I always buy one legit bottle and one knock off of each. The knock offs don’t project as much and don’t last as long. But when you’re paying $0.50 a spray for some of this shyt a trip to the store might only deserve the knockoff.

What do you consider designer and niche?

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
The amount of nikkas in here who still buying white labeled designer fragrances being pumped out of the same factories.

If you only realized stepping it up a little will literally change your world :banderas:
Further detail don’t talk in circles bruh I been buying oils for 3-4 years now. As a child oils were always around in our community but I never really understood just how great they were until I got into wearing em. Having bought brand cologne/edp in years. When I did it was Armani code at holiday time lol

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
high cost doesn't correlate to a smell people will necessarily like. I would say La nuit or dolce and gabana the one. Out of the expensive ones, Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
img-1832-2.jpg

Got mad compliments on this :wow:

Versace Eros

I am randomly trying out new colognes on scentbird and versace eros is on this month rotation in my queue, can't wait.
I already have versace goldblend, hope it's different

• Wow
Reactions: ISO