What's Your Most Addictive Game Of All Time?

IslandG

All Star
Daps
Tetris. Had Tetris 99 on Switch and deleted it because in no way is that etching on your mind thing healthy.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For me it’s a toss up between Metal Gear Solid and The Last of Us.

Gears of War 1.

Fridays were an automatic 12 hour session online.

Modern warfare og version

FF7 in middle school

Witcher 3 :noah:

Skyrim:noah:

Halo 3 online :noah:

Black Ops 2 online :noah:

Literally every single one of these, The latest being Witcher 3 a couple of years ago, I was late and copped the full edition, every single side quest, every contract, every Gwent Card, I didn’t want it to ever end :mjcry:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I used to play a lot of Diablo 2, and a lot of video poker. Getting a good item drop in Diablo 2 used to affect me more that getting a royal flush in video poker and winning ACTUAL money.
People poppin into games askin for set drops like junkies:bryan:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Probably going to add Anno 1800 to this list...

About to stop my RDR2 pc playthrough to play Anno 1800 because I got some great new ideas for some city builds...

The problem is I won't know if my ideas are really good until I get to investors and it takes a LONG as time to maintain investors...

And by the time I finish that the passage DLC will drop and I will have to start all over from square one :francis:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Halo 2 multi. shyt was and still is crack :wow:
Persona 5 had me looking like a fiend for a while too:mjlol::damn:. I played witcher 3 so much i put 5 friends onto it and got them hooked too:heh: