What's your iPhone and battery health?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm 26, anyone under 20 seems too young, everything under 18 is a whole world away from me, all these jits look alike

This sounds sus to me sir, js
Ok I looked at the first lines of that post and it says I’m 52? If a motherfukker is so stupid they can’t look at my screen name and discern when I was born nothing they say is worth my time.

I picked that avatar like a year ago over an item and promotion from McDonalds.
The Grimace Shake is a berry-flavored milkshakethat was first sold at McDonald's restaurants in the United States of America from June 11 to July 11, 2023, to celebrate the 52nd birthday of Grimace, the purple milkshake-loving character from McDonaldland.
I’m not into minors or anyone. At this point in my life I have no plans on dating, being in a relationship, or ever having sex again in my life. It’s just not something that interests me.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I’m not into minors or anyone. At this point in my life I have no plans on dating, being in a relationship, or ever having sex again in my life. It’s just not something that interests me.
I'm only talking about this; ey, I wouldn't be that detailed but I'll take your word for it breh

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Ok I looked at the first lines of that post and it says I’m 52? If a motherfukker is so stupid they can’t look at my screen name and discern when I was born nothing they say is worth my time.

I picked that avatar like a year ago over an item and promotion from McDonalds.

:wtf:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm only talking about this; ey, I wouldn't be that detailed but I'll take your word for it breh
You get some pretty wild takes on this site. Into minors because I own an iPhone so it figures? I also own an Android what do the tea leaves say about people who own Androids?

Some of y’all really need to chill on trying to judge the character of somebody online from reading a bit of text.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
You get some pretty wild takes on this site. Into minors because I own an iPhone so it figures? I also own an Android what do the tea leaves say about people who own Androids?

Some of y’all really need to chill on trying to judge the character of somebody online from reading a bit of text.
Means you're a double dipping switch hitter

I already said I'd take your word for it, Gary Glitter :manny: