What's Your Ideal Body For A Woman?

whats your personal ideal body for a woman?

• slim, fit, curvaceous lil' feminine figure. decent sized ass & titties :noah:

Votes: 62 68.1%
  • THICK breh! at the very least have a cornbread ass and thighs :eat:

Votes: 25 27.5%
  • impossibly thick! HUGE titties, small waist, HUGE ass :ohhh:

Votes: 13 14.3%
  • small, skinny, and waifish. no ass, no titties, just super tight :skip:

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • just big titties, don't care bout the rest breh :ahh:

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • I have no particular 'ideal' body in my mind :yeshrug:

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • :scusthov: at 'thick' chicks

Votes: 8 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
just because a girl isnt a size 4 doesnt mean she has celly jelly all over her body :why:

Damn... I didn't see that us in your first post but fukk it, ya'll still get no love. I like my women the same as my chances of fukking rihanna.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
My ideal is slim with curves. I LOVE slim chicks with hips and t*ts.

but I'm currently with a sorta thick chick with bomb PU@@y

I hope i'm not settling brehs :sadcam:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
To be real.......the whole black men loving thick women is sorta false. Black men tend to like women with an hour glass shape and a bubble in the back.

Broke men settle for fat "thick" chicks usually (outside of a small percentage of fetishes)

also I honestly feel like a lot of brothas feel (subconsciously) like they have no choice but to chase after hippos if they want to "stay black" because of pressures from their mothers or people in there local environments.

but thats just my drunk on whiskey theory.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a woman, I'd love a small waist, big titties and thick thighs and hips to give the illusion that I have an ass...until I turn around.

So when you gonna hit those weighted squats?

:wtb:

You can get what you want if you pick up some dumbells and get started.

Start with nothing, do 10x3 every other day do your abs with your plank every day.

do your weighted squats twice a week, start small and stack em on. Look up some vids so you do the proper posture.

Baby girl could have all you want in just 3-6 months if you keep at it on the regular.

I love me some :lift: women.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I have different types that i like, but it goes like this

Im a titty and azz man

A) I will only wife slim curvy chicks. C cup minimum preferably d's and her azz must stick out. 140-150lbs average

B) My side chicks are thick wit fat azzes and huge titties. 160-170lbs DD cup minimum. I need to atleast be able to cup her azz

C) Fat chicks have to have huge titties or they get thrown in the bushes. i wanna smash solely because of there titties. They dont get seen with me in public. Its strictly indoors. And no one knows about them. E cup minimum and no more then 200lbs.

D) Everyone else gets thrown in the bushes

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
I have different types that i like, but it goes like this

Im a titty and azz man

A) I will only wife slim curvy chicks. C cup minimum preferably d's and her azz must stick out. 140-150lbs average

B) My side chicks are thick wit fat azzes and huge titties. 160-170lbs DD cup minimum. I need to atleast be able to cup her azz

C) Fat chicks have to have huge titties or they get thrown in the bushes. i wanna smash solely because of there titties. They dont get seen with me in public. Its strictly indoors. And no one knows about them. E cup minimum and no more then 200lbs.

D) Everyone else gets thrown in the bushes

140-150 ain't really slim bruh :what: (unless the chick is like 6'5)

160-170 is usually whale status, but it depends on the height :whoo:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
140-150 ain't really slim bruh :what: (unless the chick is like 6'5)

160-170 is usually whale status, but it depends on the height :whoo:

I didnt say skinny

I said slim. but at the end of the day thats my opinion of slim...keep in mind curves carry weight.

you dudes like girls who are straight up and down. i cant do anything with that sh!t

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So when you gonna hit those weighted squats?

:wtb:

You can get what you want if you pick up some dumbells and get started.

Start with nothing, do 10x3 every other day do your abs with your plank every day.

do your weighted squats twice a week, start small and stack em on. Look up some vids so you do the proper posture.

Baby girl could have all you want in just 3-6 months if you keep at it on the regular.

I love me some :lift: women.

I plan on getting there. Just waiting on clearance from my doctor to lift but I appreciate the tips I may hit you up later for some other advice. Do you post in the workout forum at all?

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
teyana-taylor-03.jpg

Perfection in every way...the look, the body, the big ass lips, the skin tone...everything :wow:

All I need to do is run into her once in the streets and I'll have her on my team...just once :why: