What's your go to energy drink for gaming?

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Ive been gaming for years but never really messed with them energy drinks to stay up.

Been drinking Rockstar for the past few days but it's too much sugar for me.

I've been told to try Gfuel I just ordered a starter kit going to try it out this weekend. I've watched like 20 tiktoks about gfuel people seem to love it and they got tons of flavors.

What y'all on?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing really I hardly ever need energy drinks for gaming or in general lol. If anything the only energy drinks I drink from time to time usually out of curiosity during the day is either a Yerba Mate or Ashwagandha blends found in some stores or I make something at home.

Those commercial energy drinks tend to be toxic and unhealthy long term.

Last edited:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
if ur not getting paid to play, not worth it to take energy drinks to play a video game.

i’d recommend sunflower seeds if ur looking for a way to stay up and play though.
I am streaming and I am getting money on TikTok getting new PC for twitch later this year.

I just wanna stay energetic bubbly and keep a conversation going for my streams

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Good topic breh. I be wondering how some of yall game for more than 3-4 hours. That shyt is impossible for me. Even when i try to pretend like im gonna do an all nighter i'll be distracted or dozing off at that 4:15 mark. I tried gfuel and was disgusted. Prime ain't bad but is that even an energy drink? So yeah. Looking for suggestions too

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Ive been gaming for years but never really messed with them energy drinks to stay up.

Been drinking Rockstar for the past few days but it's too much sugar for me.

I've been told to try Gfuel I just ordered a starter kit going to try it out this weekend. I've watched like 20 tiktoks about gfuel people seem to love it and they got tons of flavors.

What y'all on?
lol I just drink water, coffee, tea, beer or some type of juice. Not copping an energy drink just to play the game lol. The one's I do like when I do partake though are Monster, Bang and NoS.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
My lil bytch got me into these Celsius drinks. They aren't branded as your typical energy drinks in fact they give off the illusion that they could be good for you so I drink these from time to time until inevitably a report comes out that imma grow a horn on my head or some shyt for consumption of bullshyt over an extended period of time.

Celsius_Peach_Mango_Green_Tea_Front.png

200 mg caffeine in one can. Tried drinking it all in one sitting, never again