Whats Your Favorite Twilight Zone Episode

Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's tough to choose just one there's too many GOATS.

I will say that if I had to pick just one it would be the one with William Shatner where he and his wife stop off at the diner and come across the fortune telling machine.

But honestly there's so many others.

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
Someone should start a thread asking which episode they WOULDNT want to be in...

I would hate to be in that episode where i wanted to be all alone just to read,
and got my wish bc im the only person left after armageddon,
but then i break my reading glasses... :noah: smh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nervous man in a four dollar room- a low level gangster is hired to do a hit & he argues with himself whether he should do it or not

a passage for trumpet- a trumpet player kills himself & walks around lonely & invisible

the big tall wish- an old boxer w/ no confidence is knocked out & given a chance to redo a fight if he believes he can win

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Literally the greatest television show in the history of television when it comes to overall quality of episodes. There's maybe 5 episodes that aren't that good.

I can't even name a favorite, there's so many good episodes man.

It's crazy though how relevant an episode like Number 12 Looks Just Like You is.

In a future society everyone must undergo an operation at age 19 to become beautiful and conform to society. One young woman desperately wants to hold onto her own identity.

This came out in 1964, the episodes was adapted from a story written in 1952. Show was well before it's time and basically predicted stuff like this would happen.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
General consensus is usually the same EP's.

So I'm going to go with, "The Shelter", or " The Midnight Sun"

My boo Lois Nettleton in "The Midnight Sun"

MV5BMzcyNjAxMDE4M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzE1MDgxOA@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Not a Typical Twilight Zone EP by any means bot another good one, "I Sing The Body Electric"

Last edited: