What's your favorite thing about the Batman-Joker relationship

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I like that over time Joker becomes a formidable hand to hand fighter by accident.

He starts out getting 1-hit k.o.ed and not being able to land a punch on anyone... but 10 years later he can fist fight many DC heroes. At one point Green Arrow is getting his ass whipped by Joker one on one and is basically like "This is some bullshyt, you been training with Batman for 10 years hes just teaching you how to fight at this point" :dead:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just read the Killing Joke (dont watch it b/c its awful). They are pretty much the same people who had a very bad day and ended up going crazy. Bats crazy is just focused on protecting others from being a victim like he was as a child. The Joker wants everyone to go crazy like he is and lose control. Thats what makes him the best villain IMO and why Ledger's Joker was so dope b/c he embodied what the Joker is all about which is taking someones sanity away and driving them crazy just like him. Pretty fukked up when you think about it.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like that over time Joker becomes a formidable hand to hand fighter by accident.

He starts out getting 1-hit k.o.ed and not being able to land a punch on anyone... but 10 years later he can fist fight many DC heroes. At one point Green Arrow is getting his ass whipped by Joker one on one and is basically like "This is some bullshyt, you been training with Batman for 10 years hes just teaching you how to fight at this point" :dead:
IIRC, Joker was holding his own in their first fight.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
IIRC, Joker was holding his own in their first fight.
You mean his debut? Maybe. I haven't read it (the original I mean)
In the modern origin story their first fight he completely runs away (thats how he falls into the vat of chemicals) then once he shows up as mutated he tries to use gadgets and henchmen and tricks.

If he has ppl with him or tools (bang guns, mallets, exploding marbles, at one point he makes a Joker utility belt) he is formidable... but when those things are removed he would be done for cause he couldn't actually throw hands. So, he can fight with joybuzzers and stuff, and acid flowers... I just mean a straight knuckle up mma match he used to not even try cause he would get his ass beat. But now he can legit fist fight well trained ppl like green arrow from sparring with Batman for years.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean his debut? Maybe. I haven't read it (the original I mean)
In the modern origin story their first fight he completely runs away (thats how he falls into the vat of chemicals) then once he shows up as mutated he tries to use gadgets and henchmen and tricks.

If he has ppl with him or tools (bang guns, mallets, exploding marbles, at one point he makes a Joker utility belt) he is formidable... but when those things are removed he would be done for cause he couldn't actually throw hands. So, he can fight with joybuzzers and stuff, and acid flowers... I just mean a straight knuckle up mma match he used to not even try cause he would get his ass beat. But now he can legit fist fight well trained ppl like green arrow from sparring with Batman for years.
His debut as the Joker.