What's your favorite thing about the Batman-Joker relationship

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
my favorite is that while they are opposites, they are alike in so many ways :ohlawd:

The Joker is the only one in the world who knows that batman is a fukking lunatic.

He never Marvels as the site of batman and he doesn't think Batman is any better than him.

Maybe because he isn't :yeshru:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Can Someone Break Down How Alike They Are? I Keep Hearing This

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
He wants to stop the same crime from happening again. Nightwing get said it best I think.
No, you clearly don't understand me. Here you go breh.
a7eec078b1874f3ae4690ced4156e849fc489ee8_hq.jpg

batman-loves.jpg

10 Surprising Signs That Batman And The Joker Need Each Other

Why Batman and Joker Need Each Other

Batman and Joker: They are nothing without each other

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Not just the Joker but every single one of his villains is a reflection of himself that he has to face and overcome which is why Batman is the greatest super hero. For example:
Catwoman: This is a battle with his own sexuality and the fact that he wants to be close to someone but can't.
Penguin: Battle with his own aristocracy, wealth, and how can he truly relate to those in hardship when he has never really faced it himself.
Mr. Freeze: Represents his want for revenge (death of parents) and his fight against it because it isn't part of his ethos.
Riddler: Battle with his own intellect and reasoning.(apparently batman is really fukking smart)
etc.. damn he has a lot of enemies.

Basically if he doesn't struggle with himself or have the support system he had he could have become anyone of his enemies and they are a constant reminder to him of his own shortcomings as a man but the difference is his will to fight for the greater good.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Can Someone Break Down How Alike They Are? I Keep Hearing This

They're the mirror inverse of the other. Batman is about order and discipline and the ultimate belief that people are good and need to be protected from the bad. Joker is about disorder and chaos and believes people are terrible and need to be pushed a bit to embrace their true natures. They both bring out the best and the worst in each other, depending on how you look at it. Batman needs him to exist because it gives him an ultimate reason for existence and joker needs him for the same thing. Batman still believes joker can be understood and what drives a detective more than a mystery that can't be solved or explained?

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Batmans a p*ssy. Just throw the joker off a cliff and be done with him.